Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
“A good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was clean with comfy beds. We were in town for a function at Belmont University, so we got a cheaper school rate which was nice. We did have a slight problem getting them to apply this rate, but after a couple of times asking, they finally did it like they said they would.
The breakfast was the standard HIE fare - pretty good. The staff in the breakfast area was very nice.
I would have liked a little more water pressure in the shower.
I especially loved that it was in walking distance to a Panera, Qdoba, & Target!

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on our way back to Birmingham from a long trip back from Missouri. Had stayed at this location several years ago and felt comfortable in choice of location. Walked in at 10:30 pm without a reservation and desk clerk named Lindsey was sitting on the floor behind the desk and was on her cell phone. Obviously disappointed that I had interrupted her personal conversation. Continued to talk for a few more seconds than finally hung up. Her phone rang twice more while checking me in. Even though I am a platinum member was very slow in checking me in. Told her I did not have my number with me and she acted like it was a chore to have to look it up. Went back to the car and got my phone which has my number on the HI app so she would not have to over work herself. Even though she was having problems checking me in, the other employee who was sitting Around the corner, never came out until Lindsey was lost in the check in process. Finally after the second girl finally figured out that she was trying to do my room as a direct bill even though I had given her a credit card. The second girl was very unkept. They gave me a rate of 114 with my AAA but the sheet they had me sign said 119 which I had to bring to their attention. Room was strange and interior was painful to look at. The living room area carpet was dirty and the coach looked like it had been in a frat house. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was decent. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Monroe Township, NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Written up as new when it was obviously refurbished. We drive from East coast to Texas twice a year and are HI priority members. This hotel was overpriced at 15a9 plus taxes. The bathtub had a soap holder hung at 30 degrees so during our showers we juggled with our soap and the dish. We checked in late and got into bed when this load continous noise started to happen. I thought a plane was hitting the hotel. This"Brentwood" facility backs up to Rt 65 and very busy railroad tracks.

Room Tip: Away from the highway and tracks...good luck.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear TXbound13,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Rewards member and taking the time to write our hotel a review. I am disappointed to hear about your experience regarding your recent stay with us. I want to assure you that our hotel is proud of its cleanliness and quality of its product. I apologize that you found your stay less than satisfactory due to the noise levels at the hotel. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Pam G.
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is another above average Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Located conveniently close to I-65, it appeared clean, well-run, and very comfortable. We stayed in #121.

The room looked fresh and inviting, and the mattresses were soft and comfortable. We stayed in a handicapped accessible room, which was somewhat confined. This would have been a difficult room to maneuver for a person in a wheel chair. However, with a walker, it was OK, even though a bit cramped. The bathroom was very small compared to other HIE handicapped rooms.

The breakfast was adequate and provided a limited variety of breakfast items. I would have like to have seen scrambled eggs, bacon, or sausage. The biscuits were obviously pre cooked and hard to eat.

As a gold card customer, I requested a 2pm checkout. Unfotunately, the housekeeping staff was not notified and there was constant knocking on the door as we relaxed in the room.

However, the beds were comfortable, and HIE have upgraded the quality of their sheets, also.

There are other hotel/motels in the area, and all are conveniently located to the interstate. However, this property just reminds us of the consistent quality the HIE brand hopes for.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are quieter and have their own private entrance at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dunedin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed here overnight during a trip. The hotel is close to I-65, but requires you to cross over two busy lanes of traffic to make a left turn shortly after exiting the interstate. The hotel is clean and has an attractive common area, including a small seating area on the first floor with a TV. The seating area, on the second floor, for the morning buffet appeared to be large enough, but was very crowded during the peak time. The morning buffet was just OK with the usual delicious warm cinnamon rolls. The lady helping with the buffet was very friendly and helpful. The room itself was of sufficient size, but I was disappointed that the hotel had no king beds. The double queen beds were comfortable. There was no refrigerator in the room even though there was obviously a space for it in the dresser/cabinet. There also was no safe in the room. We had a good nights sleep, although the halls were a little noisy with banging doors and an ice machine. The bathroom was clean, but it did not have an exhaust fan and hence the wallpaper was curling along the edge of the tub. The shower head was high on the wall and it had an adequate spray to take a nice shower. The parking lot was a little small and very crowded due to construction materials for some rennovation work that was going on.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Illinois_John,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your experience. I am glad you mentioned our friendly hotel staff, convenient location and enjoyed your breakfast buffet. I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion, my apologies for any inconvenience or discomfort regarding the bed size, noise and amenities. We truly value comments may it be positive or negative as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer to improve your stay.

We appreciate your valuable feedback. This helps in becoming a better hotel.

Zelyn N
St. Louis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked the room for last weekend based on feedback from this website. I should have expected problems when I called the hotel directly, commented on the positive feedback from this website and received a mischievous giggle. Upon arrival to our room, we were greeted with a loud humming noise (possibly a generator or ac unit) coming from the roof above. Thank goodness the noise was less intrusive in the bedroom area of the suite. Saturday was when we were greeted by a multitude of inconveniences. No fruit was available @ breakfast. While blow drying my hair, the dryer would never stay on for more than a few minutes. I went to call the front desk and the phone would not work. I discovered later in the afternoon that the phone had been unplugged. I asked an employee in the hallway to contact the front desk about the blow dryer. After about 15 minutes I did have two employees come up to the room with another dryer. They wanted to install the wall unit right then and there while I was half dressed. I asked that they attend to that after our departure as I was in a hurry. By noon we still had not received maid service, so I asked for additional towels in lieu of service and was told they ran out. We left for the afternoon and our room had been attended to by the time we returned later that evening. That is when we discovered that neither remote would work. We tried aiming them at the tv’s as well as the unit sitting beside the tv’s with no luck. My husband went to the front desk to ask for batteries just in case that was the problem. He was told to come back at 11 p.m. as the front desk employee on duty at 9 p.m. did not have access to the batteries. The room left a lot to be desired. The toilet had not been cleaned in quite some time and the room was overall dingy. I did notice the rumble of the train, but thanks to the noise coming from the roof it was barely noticeable. On the morning of check out I asked the front desk employee to cancel our future reservation for the end of September. I did not get a “thank you for staying with us”, “why are you canceling your next visit?”, “was there anything we could have done to make you stay more pleasant?”…nothing…but a blank stare. I finally asked the employee if she cared why I was canceling and received a half-hearted response. She could care less and that is why we will be staying nearby at the Four Points Sheraton at the end of September. Having a child attending college, the Target next door was convenient. Even though the Sheraton does not offer breakfast, the rate is the same and I would rather visit the nearby Waffle House or Panera Bread compared to the breakfast choices we received at the Holiday Inn Express. Clearly, the reviews on this website are not entirely written by travelers…or by travelers with very low expectations. Cleanliness, friendly employees and a good value are of interest to me and this location was far from meeting those standards.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear C0lleenC,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am pleased that you found our location commendable. I want to assure you that we work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around. Please accept my sincerest apology for falling short of your expectations on this day, especially with the room accommodations you received and for any inconvenience the staff may have caused.

We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.

Pam G.
St. Louis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027
Location: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;