“A most enjoyable stay! Great place to stop while driving from Chicago to Florida.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stopped at the Holiday Inn Express on a trip from the Chicago area to Destin, Florida. The staff was very friendly and check in only took a minute. The hotel was so clean and very updated. The beds were comfortable. We got a queen suite, which had two queen beds and then another area with a couch and another tv. It was terrific, the couch area was right at the entry way and then the bathroom was in the middle and the bedroom on the other side of the bathroom. Even though there was no door between the bedroom and the couch area, it was separate enough that the rest of my family stayed up watching tv and I was able to fall asleep in the bedroom with no problem.

We brought four bikes with us on the trip, and they fit into the couch area and we still had enough room to sit on the couch to watch tv.

The room had a microwave and mini fridge and coffee maker.

The only negative was that there was not a pool, but the friendly service and spotless rooms made up for that.

The hotel is located right off I-65 and is next to a strip mall with a Panera, Qdoba, Target and some other stores. It is about a one minute walk to Panera, and it was so nice not to have to drive to get dinner.

Room Tip: The queen suite room with the separate couch/tv area is well worth the extra $10 for a family travel...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Arrogant front desk clerk. When a power outage occurred at the hotel, I asked her if there was a plan for the patrons should power not be restored, and if she had any idea when power would be restored. She replied, “God is in control.” Seriously?!--Unresponsive management! Lack of concern. After multiple call and emails, they refused to reply to my concerns. Train tracks right next to hotel! No rest for the weary.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Brentwood, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Not so great. Just a generic room with 2 queen beds. Small room and small bathroom. No fridge. We left the "do not disturb sign" on the door until noon, came back at 6 pm and the room had not been cleaned. I called down to front desk and they sent a maid up. I asked why it had not been cleaned and she said that we had left the sign on the door. I said that the sign had been removed at noon. They emptied the trash and did a quick clean of the bathroom and left. The carpet in the elevators is dirty. The breakfast is awful. I would not stay here again. The front desk people were friendly. This would be a 2 star hotel. The Courtyard by Marriot in Brentwood is a much better option! We stayed there after leaving this place.

Room Tip: no room is good in my opinion.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Richwood, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is a very clean property and well maintained, very impressed with the desk staff at check in and check out. Executive Suite very roomy, Furnishings could have been nicer in the living room (only a couch and a lamp) but otherwise very nice. Great location easy on and off the expressways. There is no pool in this hotel. ????? Not sure why, Only one I have seen without one. Breakfast was fair, Quality of food has been better at other HIE but was good overall.

Hallway carpet a little to psychedelic for me, but I wasn't staying in the hallway :))

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel i love it ! So clean exelent service I'll back for sure ..

• Stayed May 2012
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stay here for business. The stay is alway nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is so close to I-65. Close to several places to eat. Rooms are a bit dated but clean and extremly roomy for the suiites. A bit pricey for a HI but its due to the area. This HI has no pool but it does have a spa.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Red Bud, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I was the mother of the groom and people were asking where the hotel was where people would be staying. I tried and tried but couldn't get much under $100. on Memorial Day wkd in a block of rooms. Since the taxes on lodging in Nashville are so outrageous, people could have gotten a very nasty surprise.

I placed an ad on a hotel finding site asking for bids for a block. I heard from Harmoni at the Holiday Inn Express within a couple of days. We thought we might be able to do better on the price so I put her off a little while. A few days later she called back and I told her we were going to be in Nashville that wkd for a shower and we would look at the property.

My son, his fiancee, and I went to the hotel and were greeted warmly by Linda. She showed us two types of rooms and gave us prices for the block. While the prices were not cheap, they were still less than other comparable hotels.

We decided then to book rooms there. I received a couple of clarifying phone calls during the weeks before the wedding.

We got there and Harmoni came out of her office to meet me.

The rooms were very nice. The furniture was basic, but clean and the showerhead was great.

I would go back again. The breakfast was much better than some hotel breakfasts.

If you are planning a big event, I think Harmoni and Linda would make your plans easier for you

Room Tip: There was no swmimming pool.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027
Location: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.