You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Mobile, Alabama
“Excellent hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was traveling through Nashville and decided to stop in and stay as I had become too tired to drive further, the hotel front desk was friendly and welcoming! I spent alittle extra and stayed in a king suite with a walk in shower which was fantastic especially because I love a warm shower before bed.The next morning I was delighted with a warm breakfast whose host was so delightful and went the extra mile to make my stay enjoyable! I would deffiently reccomend this hotel to any one I loved everything about the hotel it has a shopping complex right next door with food and some shopping. Hopefully next time I will be able to stay for a longer period of time and experience more to Nashville!

Room Tip: If your looking for alittle extra room try a king with a walk in shower!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I came to Nashville for the music and the "night life". I was told by a co-worker that Brentwood was a nice area. I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and I have never slept that good before! Not only was my check-in smooth the staff was ready to meet all my requests. The rooms were super-duper clean! The breakfast was delicious! The spa was refreshing! I really enjoyed my stay and would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Columbia, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

stayed at this hotel in December ,this is one of the best hotels ive ever stayed at in the IHG family.Very clean rooms.Also the employees at this hotel were wonderful.Had great time while i was in Brentwood Tn.They made all arrangements for me while i was there and was very prompt with all arrangements .

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great holiday, staff is friendly, always willing to go the extra mile to assists guests. Check in was a breeze Cathryn on the front desk was especially helpful. The breakfast bar was terrific, Isabel who was on duty was bright, cheerful and exceptionally pleasant even at 6am! Kudo's to both of them. Will definitely stay there again on any trips to Music City.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side are a bit quieter and the suites are the way to go.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was at this hotel in January for 3 nights. All the rooms are suites so that was very nice. All of the staff were friendly and very professional. They all wnt out of their way to make sure I had evrything I needed. I would highly recommend this hotel both business and pleasure travelers.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very large suites so any choice is excellent !!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Very nice hotel. My room was huge and very clean. The hotel looks newly remodled. They have both wired and wireless free internet which I liked. The breakfast was good and the hostess was very friendly and helpful. Something you dont see too often these days! The hotel staff were all very pleasant and seemed happy to see me too. Very nice stay. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: The suites are two rooms and have a living room. Makes it nice to sit on the couch and do my work.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean rooms and a great breakfast I didn't leave hungry. Close to downtown and dining I'll be staying again!

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027
Location: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.