Save Saved
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Brentwood

416 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stayed here 2 weeks for business. Hotel is in good location and rooms are comfortable. They are a little small, but still nice for one person. Would stay here again when come back to this area. Breakfast selection is cold food, except for waffles which did not bother me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I am very familiar with the Brentwood TN area and it is a very nice and safe area. However, when I walked into the hotel I felt as if I had left Brentwood. The hotel is simply dirty and old. Every surface in the hotel and my suite had LAYERS of dust, FILTH and dirt. The picture in the room had a white substance dripping off of it. The layers of dirt aren't just from a week of being neglected, it has to have been weeks if not months of no one wiping off the lamps, TV controller, light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, etc. The breakfast area was so unclean I wouldn't take a cup that was in a liner. If anyone reads my other hotel reviews, I have never made a comment like this before. I should have paid attention to the individual with the prior review saying that the rooms were 'grimy'. A 2nd issue is that there is very little parking on the side of the building that has the entrance. There is plenty of parking on the opposite side of the building and it is well lit.
An additional issue is the wi-fi. Interestingly enough I was instructed to sign into 3com as the option and NOT Baymont Inn Wifi. Why would I be instructed to sign into and join a wi-fi connection other than the hotels? I was not given a password for the hotel's website and was told the 3com wi-fi had no password. I am not a picky person when it comes to needing a great hotel room but I will not ever stay here again, nor recommend it simply based on the fact that it is a dirty hotel with dirty areas throughout. By the time I left I wish I had not walked on the carpet without shoes. Cleanliness should be basic. I took pictures and will attach them however the pictures do not show how unclean the hotel is. There are several other options in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Mattoon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My family and I came to the Brentwood area in hopes of having a little southern hospitality while we were searching for jobs and homes because we are looking to move down south. The rooms and property were clean thanks to the house keepers whom seem to take care of everything. Our only complaint was the General manager. As we saw her for three days in a row she never got up from the seat at the front desk and one morning we came down (7 out of a group of 11) at 8:45 am and there was nothing stocked in breakfast but french toast. As we waited no one ever came to stock the food so we appproached the GM and asked for 4 pieces of toast and a few muffins. She said the breakfast was closed and they were not putting anything out after 9am. When I told her we had been waiting she rolled her eyes and got on her cell phone to call housekeeping. I then looked at the clock that was on the wall right by the desk and said it is not even 5 after she then replyed "actually its 9:06". I could not believe her reactions and for a family of 11 coming to your hotel and renting three rooms for 4 nights a piece I could not believe the way she treated us. I gave good reviews on the room and the hotel being clean because it was. But we will not return to this hotel until there is a new manager. Which is sad becasue we are moving to the Naxhville area and need to plan alot more hotel stays before we can make the long move.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Lewisville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were visiting Lipscomb University just north of this location. This is a really nice property for the money and not too far away from the campus. Certainly more reasonable rates than staying in Nashville.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville/Brentwood? Share your experiences!