“Family Affair” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Family Affair”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Held a family gathering and the hotel went above and beyond to make it the success it was! When some family members couldn't get a hotel,they accommodated them and extended a discounted rate as well! Very clean rooms and the bed slept awesome, woke up feeling refreshed! Great breakfast buffet and not overpriced,was around $10 which was fair considering you didn't have to leave the hotel. Would stay there again definitely ! Herbert Bond of Bond Limos Florida

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dnorman0301, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
It was great serving as host for your family event! Albeit business or pleasure, I like to think our hotel caters well to both. In today's hustle and bustle, quality family time is important, and I am glad our hotel made the time memorable!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Murray, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. Hotel was clean and modern. She is a neat and clean freak and it met her expectations. You have to drive a short way to get to the mall or to most restaurants but it is not a problem. There are two or three restaurants within easy walking distance. Speaking of walking the hotel is located in a nice office park so there is plenty of places to walk for exercise plus it has a nice fitness facility, outdoor pool, and indoor hot tub.

My only complaint is that it does not offer a complementary breakfast...like most of the nicer hotels. This I do not understand. There is an in-house restaurant but the prices seemed a little high to me.

Overall we were both very satisfied with this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for staying with us, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I like to think we have a very relaxing hotel, and it is great to see guests recognize such. I think every hotel offers a select set of free amenities with breakfast being one. In our case, we provide free Wi-Fi access as well as two bottle of complimentary water each day. Our breakfast isn't complimentary but we are in the process of revamping our menu selections to provide an even greater value. I appreciate the feedback and do hope you come see us again soon.
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I recently travelled to Nashville to help our son move. We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton on Old Hickory Road. We originally planned to stay 2 days but because of delayed arrival of the furniture we extended our stay from 2 days to 3 and then 5 days in the end. The people were wonderful and bent over backwards to help us each time. They honoured the discount rate for the first night and helped us stay in the same room. The room was large, clean and quiet. We had breakfast in the restaurant and our server Pam,was very friendly and did a great job.
I would recommend this hotel without reservation and will plan to stay there again on our next trip to visit of son, daughter and grand daughter.

The hotel is close to I65 and Nolenville Pike. Lots of local shopping. Down town is close (15-20 min) as is Vanderbilt University..

Special thanks to Madison, Jessica and George and others who's names escapes us now.

In general well done and thanks.
W_&_D

Green Features: We took advantage of their green program and opted for the points
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Is always great to hear from a satisfied guest! I will definitely pass along your kudos to the team and specifically Madison, George, and Jessica. All three are stars and do a great job providing the best guest experience.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel was nice and the room clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. There were small touches that were missing. Table top space was at a premium. This was somewhat due to the beautiful large TV. However the small window side table with the ice bucket on it seemed like an afterthought in design. A larger more functional table would have been nice. There was no refrigerator and I kept milk and medicine cold in the little ice bucket. I loved the electronic "carousel" on the desk for charging devices. Functional lighting was poor.

The sink drain didn't work and the handle on the shower was wobbly. I do not like the shampoo dispensers in the shower. It made me feel as if I was using someone else's shampoo. There is no bath soap. Just the shower gel dispenser. I get that it is a cost cutting/eco saving measure, but for me, they might as well tell you to bring your own soap and shampoo.

In addition there was no complimentary coffee in the lobby, but there was a Panera close by, and a Starbucks in the nearby Target.

Green Features: I didn't see the card until day of check out. I declined cleaning service one day anyway, but did not receive any discount because there was no card out. Stated above, I did not like the toiletry dispenser in the tub.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Little touches are definitely important, and we try to provide such with every guest. From reading your comments, your had one of our standard rooms; however, we also have suites and premium rooms that do provide larger desk space as well as a small refrigerator. Not all guests require such so we try to offer a variety of room types. I am sorry we were not able to provide you a free upgrade while you were with us. Certainly we should have noted and corrected the wobbly handle and drain issue prior to your arrival. Such can be most annoying and I am sorry for the frustration as a result. Our hotel, a Starwood property, is very focused on being green. As such, all Four Points have the bath system in the shower to alleviate waste and the myriad of plastic bottles that come with individual shower gels, shampoos, and lotions. The system isn't a cost cutting measure as in reality the cost of the dispensers and system is actually more expensive. It seems you may have missed our morning lobby coffee that we provide from 6am - 10am each day. Like you, I am a coffee drinker and know the need for that extra boost each morning. I am sorry you missed it. Please try us again when in Nashville. if so, please drop me a note at david.norman@fourpointsbrentwood.com, and the first cup of joe is my treat!
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This ended up being a fabulous choice for a peaceful night's stay after a week long family vacation to TN. Staff was friendly, accommodating and simply the best for a hotel chain. This Sheraton property is excellent. Breakfast was hot and high quality too. I slept so hard in that king comfy bed. Perfect location near enough to airport. Large free safe parking and walking distance to plenty of food choices. Terrific area in Brentwood. And it helps to be a SPG member so join!!

Stayed July 2014
I appreciate your feedback and am glad you enjoyed your time with us! Brentwood is a great value for any person traveling to Nashville and with our hotel being a mere hop, skip, and a jump to I-65, we are just minutes from downtown. Thanks for "spreading the news"!
Batavia, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We chose this property as an alternative to the higher priced hotels in downtown Nashville. It was a quick 15 minute drive north and there was plenty of things to do in the area. The only drawback was that our a/c unit would not turn off. It was quite loud but we learned to live with it. Breakfast was decent and staff friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dnorman0301, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
I appreciate the time taken to provide others feedback on your stay. I am glad you found us as a great alternative to downtown Nashville, and our hotel receives that comment very often. I do apologize for the HVAC noise. We service the room units quarterly and as such rarely have any issues. I will make sure we double check the unit in question. Thanks again and do come see us again soon, David Norman, General Manager
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was our first time at this Hotel but it will not be our last what a beautiful hotel with very very nice staff the bed was so very comfy I recommend this hotel to anyone The Hotel is more beautiful then the pictures on the web site

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing the good news about your time with us. Customer feedback is so important to a place of business, especially a hotel, and I appreciate you taking the time to tell others of our hotel. Please say hello the next time you are with us. David Norman, General Manager

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood? Share your experiences!