“I give it 3 stars for being super-clean” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Severn, Md
“I give it 3 stars for being super-clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our room was very clean and for a change it truly was a non-smoking room rather than a recycled smoking room which some chains pass off as non-smoking but the smell never comes out so good on that. However, I cannot agree about the pillows - they could only be called great if you like a pillow that is flat as a pancake. I stacked up three and within minutes it was like I was using no pillow at all. I had to use the throw pillow in addition to my bath towels to get any kind of height for firmness.

Using my bath towels as pillows brings me to another issue. I have NEVER stayed at a hotel where provided with one towel each - and, mind you, not a plush towel either; just a standard size thin towel that had seen better days. On my first night I went to the front desk to say we needed 2 towels per person, the front desk did not follow through and I had to call Guest Services each night of my stay to get the towels making me feel like some kind of child rather than a paying customer. No apologies just "that is just how housekeeping does it"

Finally, these rooms could use more lighting. There was no kind of light around the suitcase stand so I could hardly see anything in my suitcase. The rest of the room was pretty dim as well.

Based on the pillows, but mostly the towel issue, Sheraton is now off my list of acceptable hotels for me personally as well as my business.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your stay. We take all feedback graciously and seriously. Certainly odd for our property. I apologize for the experience and always willing to provide any extra amenities you may need during your stay. Please reach out to me personally and would love to resolve to your satisfaction!

Take care and travel safe!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Many thanks to Karen who tends bar/restaurant at Four Points in Brentwood, TN. She served our entire team and was very pleasant while doing so. I had several clients travel in from other areas in the country and she provided a warm welcome and showed what southern hospitality is all about.

I will not hesitate at all to bring clients to Four Points in the future. Great experience.

Thank You Karen!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Karen is outstanding and will certainly share your comments about the great service you received. It is always a pleasure to see so many positive comments about our associates!

Lexington, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Checked in this hotel for a small vacation and from the moment we walked in everyone we encountered was outstanding! Madison, Sean, and Dave at the desk we incredibly helpful with anything we needed.

Jordan the bellman was also extremely helpful with anything we needed.

Rooms very clean and the location was great for our needs!

Highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed October 2013
Great to hear! That is our goal to exceed expectations. Happy we were your choice for a small getaway and will definitely be passing on your comments to our associates mentioned as they truly make the difference daily!

Canton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

we just stayed one night but it was a delight!! the people in reception were super nice, check in easy, very comfortable room with huge tv and toiletries mounted on the bath tub wall. loved it!! there were places close by for shopping and eating so a good location. didn't get check out information but feel sure it was ok as i turned my keys in.

• Stayed October 2013
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Glad you were able to enjoy our signature Four Points bedding as one of the many amenities that are outstanding! I will pass on your great comments regarding the team members and thank you for your business.

Meridian, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel was very nice. Reception staff was professional and helpful, hot tub was great and we were upgraded to a nicer room with a better view. It was a bit far from the city center but in a quiet area. Great stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Glad you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to your next trip.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Love love love Karen and Melissa .... Great service.... These ladies took excellent care of me and the food and drinks were wonderful. They were very attendant and had great conversation. They are true people people!

• Stayed October 2013
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Our restaurant, The Edge @ 760 is a difference maker! Add the outstanding experience delivered by our associates and it creates a personalized experience.

Thank you for sharing and travel safe!
Texarkana, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Just checked in after an 8 hour drive and sat down at the bar to unwind with some local craft brew and munchies. The staff is welcoming and friendly, the Yazoo is cold and tasty, and the beef quesadillas are loaded and flavorful. Karen and Melissa have been giving helpful entertainment destination advice and the leisurely weekend trip is off to a great start!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
So glad you were able to experience our Best Brews and BBQ reception! It is a great way to unwind and do not forget about our live music every Tuesday!

Our associates make a difference daily and blessed to have them. Will be passing on your comments.

Travel safe and see you soon!

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood? Share your experiences!