The Four Points Sheraton in Brentwood is your standard cookie-cutter middle of the road suburban hotel. The rooms are nice, the front desk staff and the wait staff in the restaurant for breakfast, and the staff that brings you things to the room are generally very good--polite, friendly, efficient. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi are nice to have on a hot day.There are large gaps, however, for guests:
1)the cleaning staff is in desperate need of better management and retraining. We asked them to clean our rooms at about noon one day and they told us they couldn't because they were taking lunch soon. The next day we made sure to ask them at 11:30am, saying we were going out for a half hour and could they please clean the room while we were gone. They said ok. We came back almost an hour later, nothing had been done. We didn't get a staff person ask us if we wanted our room done until almost 3pm. The cleaning staff seems to be on an inflexible rigid schedule with little management supervision or direction to allow for any changes according to guest preferences.
2)the internet is very inconsistent and frustrating in the rooms. Sometimes fine; sometimes just goes in and out and sometimes can't get it at all. When we called up and asked them to reboot the router (usually the simple solution) when it was particularly bad, the desk staff didn't have a clue as to what a router or what rebooting was and after several call backs from the tech services finally did the right solution which was obvious at the time. The signal from the Target in the shopping mall next door was actually often better than the hotel system!
3)There were ants in our bathroom almost the whole time we were here (4 days). Not an army but consistently several crawling up the woodwork or around the tub. We didn't want to tell the hotel desk because we didn't want anything sprayed in the room while we were here. But here again, this is something the cleaning staff should have picked up and solved BEFORE we or anyone else checked in.
So some good points but could be better.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel
- Arte Hotel Brentwood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.