1. There were attendants welcoming you as you arrive and check-in was immediate. Sean was very cordial.
2. The hard wood decor has a cool Western vibe interiorly decorated with pastel colours that actually work.
3. It just so happens that on Wednesdays, they have a restaurant promo Best Brews BBQ with free appetizers and a local brew. Great way to start the evening with good live music.
4. The workout facility is worth it with several treadmills and an elliptical, in addition to yoga mats and weights on the side overlooking an over sized pool.
5. Now the room, situated on the 6th floor overlooked the beauty of Brentwood: green trees on a hillside. The simplicity of 2 free bottles of water for spg members plus a Mr. Coffee on deck is always good. The bed. I passed out for 3 hours immediately after a long day of delayed and missed flights.
6. This is a great place to stay if visiting Nashville, because it's close enough to the downtown (8 miles, 11 minutes), but just outside to see the beauty of Mid-Tennessee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- Arte Hotel Brentwood