This is a nice property, not too far off of I-65, in what appears to be an office district (lots of cars heading into the community in the AM and out in the PM). Downtown Nashville is 20 minutes to the north.
Check-in and out was easy. The room -- a studio -- was big enough for a solo traveler. There's a full-size fridge and a big microwave (free pack of popcorn provided), along with dishes and utensils. Groceries you can get at the Publix, Kroger or Harris Teeter, each of which is no more than a 5 minute drive (the ambitious could walk to Publix).
The fridge does, of course, run 24/7, so light sleepers might want to consider upgrading to a one-bedroom suite, to be able to shut the door on the noise. Also, you could hear the people upstairs walking in their room, so a top floor room might be a smart request. But, generally speaking, it was quiet (no street noise or rowdies).
Like other Candlewoods there's also the free washers & dryers and free DVD rentals, but no free breakfast. And, of course, there's no daily maid service, so if you must have someone come in once a day, no Candlewood property is for you.
All in all, a good place to stay, and certainly much better (and safer) than downtown Nashville.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Candlewood Suites Brentwood
- Candlewood Brentwood
- Brentwood Candlewood Suites
- Brentwood Candlewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Nashville...Music City USA! Come and see how we work and play here in the rolling foothills of Tennessee. Aside from our rich history of country music and the Grand Ole Opry, we are home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and Vanderbilt University. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you take in a movie courtesy of our DVD Collection at the Front Desk. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are a pet friendly hotel, pets are allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. Earn Priority Club points for each qualifying stay. Located only minutes from downtown Nashville we are nestled in the affluent community of Brentwood and the business center of Maryland Farms. Located near I-65, Candlewood Suites offers you easy access to Nashville International Airport, Cool Springs and Historic Franklin, TN. The finest shopping, dining and entertainment venues are also within minutes at the Cool Springs Galleria and the Mall at Green Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.