Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Germantown, Tennessee
“Average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

As other reviews have said, this place is dated! It had stains and smells that really should be fixed! It IS reasonably priced and the staff is very nice! I(being a man) didn't really have a problem with the small problems but "my wife and grown daughters" said they would not go back! We slept well and that is what we paid for! There is a GREAT breakfast place about ONE mile west called First Watch! We loved that place!

Room Tip: There are two bldgs and neither one has an elevator! Stay on the third floor if you can handle the c...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I have increased training for all of our employees to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

We appreciate your comments as they will only help us to improve. If you would like, please contact me directly at brt@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Memphis, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Before my stay, I read all of the negative reviews and was freaked out. However, I was on a tight budget and needed long-term housing for the month. Let me just say--this place is GREAT. The staff is helpful, and the room has been updated. It is clean and I feel safe in the area. If you need a hotel for a great value, look no further! Only about 15 minutes from the medical district in Nashville, and there is a Kroger and some neat restaurants very close to the hotel. Great place.

• Stayed June 2014
Kokomo, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel was very nice and clean. The beds were Very comfortable and roomy.The staff was very very friendly. The breakfast a grab and go, nothn fancy but still nice selection. The only negative note is that they don't have an elevator, that was a real bummer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Withee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was wonderful (polite and jovial). The location was great. The value for what we paid was phenomonal. I was so impressed that I will intentionally stay here again anytime we're in the Nashville area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed as part of my birthday weekend celebration. We chose this hotel due to closeness to Nashville, price, and full kitchen. The hotel was honestly just ok. There is a great need to update the rooms, with the carpet being the main focus! The carpet was full of stains and just nasty. I was afraid to walk around barefoot! There was no way of cleaning the fully furnished kitchenware so I didn't use any of it (I have no clue if it's clean or not and I'm not risking it). The hotel seemed pretty safe, we didn't have any issues. The pool was a joke at the sister hotel, no one had cleaned it for the year yet so it was all full of green algae. For what we paid for the room, we got what we expected and literally nothing more. If you stay here, plan to be out and about all day long as this isn't a room you want to "hangout" in!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Nolensville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were in between houses and extended stay took great care of us. The staff was kind and courteous. My wife was moving us in by herself and Titus even helped her with the bags, door, and dog. We had a great stay.

Thanks

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reston, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Will NOT stay at this hotel again! I know it's "ant season" but could have at least cleaned up the dead ants. Ants were even crawling on the bed. Kids couldn't leave juice boxes out unattended or would be overrun with ants. The room door would not closed properly. Chairs in the room were so bad, Goodwill probably wouldn't take them. Coffee maker was filthy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South? Share your experiences!