“THANK YOU BETH DUNN at Marriott Residence Inn Maryland Farms in Brentwood, TN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“THANK YOU BETH DUNN at Marriott Residence Inn Maryland Farms in Brentwood, TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, BETH DUNN for your WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL, EFFICIENT HELP!!!! It was a very hot Friday, 08-09-14 and Beth was almost home from a full day's work!! There was the Titan's first Football Game and a Tomato Festival going on near her home and traffic was literally gridlocked!! When I got back to my hotel room from grocery shopping, I noticed the room was not cool as usual. I called the front desk and they called Beth and she turned around and came all the way back to the hotel to fix the air conditioning because she said she knew how difficult it would be to sleep and the hotel was booked - no vacancies!! Beth came in and calmly, efficiently, and professionally fixed the air and within 20 minutes the room cooled completely!! Beth, you were a Blessing and I can't THANK YOU enough!!
With much gratitude, Trudy Koetzner (Guerreno)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Hello Trudy,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and comments for Beth. We have a great team here and I will be sure to recognize Beth and share your comments with her.

Regards,

David Mattson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This property is quite nice and has more the feeling of a nice apartment complex than a hotel. It is also in a very good location. There is a nice pond/ lake area right next door with geese and other wildlife for a chance to stretch your legs or take you dog for a walk. There are numerous restaurants close by and the area is very accessible to the major through fares in Brentwood.

The rooms are the standard Residence Inn layout, which we like a lot. They are a little worn and could use a little updating, but they are still very attractive and comfortable. The bed was great and the room had all of the expected amenities. The folks at check-in where helpful and friendly and the little fridge that they have by the front desk was a great place to purchase a late night snack.

You may want to contact the hotel ahead of time and let them know if you have any problems with stairs because about half of the rooms are on the second floor and I am pretty sure that there aren't any elevators. We didn't know to make the request ahead of time but had no problem getting a downstairs room at check-in.

Most rooms you can park right outside the room door. The property has a volleyball court and a very nice outdoor pool between the two main buildings. Based on the whole package, I think this will be our new default hotel whenever we stay in Brentwood. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Greetings and thank you for reviewing our Hotel. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you mentioned the location as well as other benefits of the Hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Regards,
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I were in Nashville for a family function. My elderly father was going to stay with us. We had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a large living room. It was the perfect amount of space. We even hosted a couple of family meals. The breakfast was very filling and varied. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: The first floor room was very easy for an elderly person to navigate.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Hi Cwgreene,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are very happy to hear that the room worked great for your family and that you were pleased with our breakfast! We look forward to seeing you all again!

Wentzville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed here for only one night. Place was awesome. Friendly and helpful staff. Had an issue with the Fire Alarm in our room going off right when we walked in the room. A technician was there in under 3 minutes to fix the issue. Room had a kitchen and was clean (great layout). great breakfast, felt more a staying in a apartment then a hotel..would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Tim P,

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We have a great staff and I will be sure to share your comments with everyone. Please look us up the next time you are in Nashville.

Brentwood Residence Inn
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed here for week during military training. I can't say enough to say how great it was. My unit sends me all over at the last second so hotel hoping is my life. This location is great, not far from tourist stuff if that's your liking, but also nice and peaceful if that's what your after. The staff is GREAT, didn't come across a single grumpy or unpleasant person.
I got notice I have to come back to area in a few weeks, but unfortunately this location was booked so....... Guess I'm stuck trying the location by the airport :( (not that it's bad, I just like to go where I know what to expect)
However when I'm in Nashville, I do foresee returning...... Thank you !!!!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Lifesavr65,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the stay, the staff, and the location. We look forward to seeing you again, and thank you for your service.
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was a good room but is was very damp feeling all the time. When you walked on the carpet it felt like it had just been shampooed. The towels felt they had already been used.

Nice location, good shopping area, near a mall and Homegoods!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear AboperaAB,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the dampness of the room and towels. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Please be assured that we address your concerns with our housekeeping team. We hope you will give us another chance if your travel needs bring you back to the area.

Clinton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I were in town for a wedding that was in Nashville. The rest of the wedding party was staying at this hotel. The area is super nice and safe. This hotel is close enough to Nashville to get there in less than a half hour but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. Parking in Nashville is plentiful so it is no problem staying here and driving into the city.
The FREE breakfast is great every morning and the kitchen in the room is really nice for when you want to stay in.
I will stay at this hotel again when I visit Nashville.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Hello TravelingDawgMS,

Thank you for submitting the review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the location of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thank you!

Been to Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood? Share your experiences!