“Worth $50 per night” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9025 East Church Street, Brentwood, TN 37027 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Nashville - Brentwood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Grass Valley, California
“Worth $50 per night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I booked this room through Expedia for $50 per night. If I had to pay more, I might have expected a cleaner facility. The room layout was nice. I was alone, but it would be fine for 2 people (maybe a child or 2 as well). The walls seemed solid, I couldn't really hear anyone else. My coffee pot was broke and they gave me a new one. The staff was quick to tend to any need. I would go there again. The hall carpets could use a cleaning - stains are pretty bad. Room floors could use a better cleaning too. You'll need to go to the store to get necessities. They provide towels, bedding, some dishes, pans, coffee pot, iron & board) Bring a blow dryer. I'm sure they will help provide you with whatever items they can. IMPORTANT: NO ELEVATOR
Enjoy!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 324. It was a corner room that looked at the street. Third floor - no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Check in was a nightmare as clerk told me about how bad the uniforms were with long sleeves, how little she was paid, how hot it was, and how bad her father and her family were. Took quite a while. Got a smoking room instead of the requested non-smoking room. Exercise room a mess, laundry room had several broken down machines, garbage was left in the hallway and pool was not operational. Just not a great experience in any way.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is located just level with the lobby while 1st floor is down from the lobby but easy acces...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Zach - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described regarding your check-in experience is truly regrettable. We are very sorry. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are going to coach our associates on providing better customer service to make sure your experience is not repeated. The situation with trash in the hallways has also been addressed with all team members.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Arrived on Friday evening. The bed was unmade (looked like someone rolled out of it), room smelled like urine, the sofabed had large cigarette holes on it (supposed to be a non-smoking room), trash was on the room desk, mold/vomit stuck on the sofabed, hallways were dirty and lined with trash. Immediately called the Front Desk. They suggested we buy an air mattress!! So, with 2 small children, we had to find another hotel across town at 10:30pm. Awful!!! Worst place I have ever been (and I have traveled a lot).

Room Tip: Leave and do not stay there!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Beth - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The condition of the room you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I truly apologize for the comments made by one of our staff members. Please know, we have addressed the situation and by no means support their thought process.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I usually like extended stay hotels. This hotel wasn't really the original extended stay and was converted from some other hotel. The site claimed that renovation has been done recently, but wasn't really much renovation. Kitchen was poor and I wanted a bigger room, so I was put in a handicapped room. They are two extended stay next to each other one address in 1820 and the other in 1825. I stayed in 1820. Decided not to stay beyond the five days.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our property did not meet your expectations. Please accept our most sincere apologies.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at NBR@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Navarre, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you're only planning on using your hotel room for showering and sleeping, then this is a great deal. We spend the majority of our time in a new city out and about exploring and never stay in our hotel more than 8 or 9 hours at a time (to sleep and shower, lol). Couldn't ask for a better bargain, but our particular room had an aweful smoke smell. For non-smokers like ourselves that is such a bad smell- the hotel was unable to move us to another room because we were in town for a very large event and they were booked solid. They were, however, very helpful in trying to best eliminate the smoke smell and had someone come by and spray a special cleaner on the carpets and drapes, which did help somewhat. Courteous and helpful staff, but if you don't want a smoke filled room, be VERY specific in asking for a non-smoking room!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize that the slight smoking odor made your stay unpleasant. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are disinfecting as needed in order to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me a tNBR@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed at 9025 Church location which is a huge difference from the 9020 Church location. The pictures on the internet are of the updated rooms found at "some" locations- but not this one. Our room was very dirty---coffee cups in the cabinet with coffee dried to them, mold in the kitchen with tons of grease, cigarette burns on the blankets. The room wreaked of smoke and staff could have cared less. Hallways and stairs dirty and rooms/building are so run down. Surprised since this location is in the nice community of Brentwood. Will never recommend this location- we stayed out of desperation because we had 2 dogs and no one else would take them. Just felt taken advantage of because what they advertise and what you receive is completely different.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I was disheartened to read that the level of cleanliness in your room was not in line with our company's standards. Please accept our apologies. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have shared your review with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at NBR@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Mount Pleasant, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love this hotel. I stay here every time I come to town if they have anything open. They are always so accommocating and willing to work with me if I need early or late check in. Betty handled both my arrival and checkout smoothly and efficiently. She is always so friendly.1

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Allen M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood? Share your experiences!