“I stay here every time I'm in town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood
You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9025 East Church Street, Brentwood, TN 37027 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Nashville - Brentwood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
“I stay here every time I'm in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I Love this place I feel just like I'm at home and every time I'm in town I stay here. Everyone is always so nice and attentive. The rooms are large and accomodate me and my dogs very well! I Love this hotel

• Stayed February 2013
Allen M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

It's not a destination resort but for the price I'm impressed. Rooms are clean, beds are good, internet is fast, TV has more channels than most, overall pretty decent place.

I think the management does a good job. There's obvious pride in the property. It's clearly a long term stay place but they don't pretend it's anything else. Kinda cute, homey feeling thing is apparently some people have been here a while and have signs like Home Sweet Home, Merry Christmas, etc hung on their doors.

Services are limited, no shampoo, conditioner, etc provided but the rooms have a full kitchen with everything you need. One thing I was impressed with, which I've seen before but not a lot, is all the utensils, plates, cookware, coffeepot etc were wrapped in plastic saran wrap. I guess they do that after they wash everything from the last person who stayed. Nice touch.

The laundry is on the first floor which is not really a first floor, more of a partial basement. It's the smoking floor and has an odor. Not sure if the odor is smoke related or semi basement related but either way if you stay on the 2nd-actually ground level-or 3rd it's not an issue.

Overall pretty decent & the price is a good $50-$75/night cheaper than the surrounding hotels. If you're in the area for an extended time and don't feel like eating out every night I can't think of a better place.

Room Tip: I'd stay away from the first floor, actually more of a semi basement, unless you smoke. Otherwi...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, February 7, 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had a standard room facing the back parking lot on the 2nd floor, which is a non-smoking floor. (The smoking floor is downstairs on the first floor) I had not heard of this hotel prior to staying here, but chose it because of location, price, free internet and the fact that it had a small kitchen.

I have had to be in town longer than expected and have continued to choose this hotel because of the convenience, quietness and amazing staff!! If you are expecting a 4/5 star hotel and all the amenities, this is not it..... but, the rooms are spacious, the staff is friendly and willing to help you with absolutely anything!! I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff- all of them make you feel welcome and important!

The hotel is being updated..... I got to see the lobby before the update and now halfway through it...... it's amazing!..... when all the rooms get done this way, people that are unwilling to stay in a hotel with a little age showing will not be able to have this concern here any longer.......this will undoubtedly be the best place in Nashville to stay for the money!!

Room Tip: If you don't smoke.... do NOT stay on the first floor!!! Also, please be aware that this is lik...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mzubair, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

DO NOT STAY AT THE STUDIO PLUS IN BRENTWOOD, TN

For your own safety do not stay at the Extended Stay Studio Plus Motel at 9025 Church St. E in Brentwood, TN. I made a reservation. Went to the motel from my place of employment in Maryland Farms which is about 2 miles. I checked in with my son. I live in Mt. Juliet but I had gotten very sick to my stomach at work and was extremely tired and decided to get a room. Upon entering the room there was an odd smell. We sprayed Lysol. I went directly to the bed and turned down the covers and layed down. After about an hour my son was hungry and I ordered Chinese food. I entered the bathroom thinking that a nice hot shower might make me feel better. That was out of the question. The bath tub had paint chips inside of it. A orange dirty ring around it. It was filthy. As I came out of the bath room I noticed the bad smell. While I was asleep my son had opened a window. The bad smell was coming from the closet. Upon opening the closet door it smelled like the carpet had been wet and soured. As my son was opening the sofa bed a black beetle crawled out. I was walking to the bed and there was a piece of metal sticking up in the floor and I cut my toe. I called down to the front desk and there was no answer. We left lucky for us there is a shower at my office. We took showers there. I called the motel and spoke with the manager who I relayed the same info as in this blog. She stated that she was sorry and that I would not be charged for the room. Guess what I had been given a $10.00 discount which the woman explained would be taken off at check-out. It was not. Not only have I been charged for this disaster I was over charged. I have tried to contact the corporate office and stayed on the phone for 35 mins. to be told by the woman, Tina who answered that she had to transfer me. I asked how long I would have to wait she stated she did not know there was only one guy in guest relations and he could be on the phone with someone. Our office is having its 20th year anniversary gala next Friday. Channel 2, Channel 4, and the Tennessean will be covering it and you can come listen to me tell what a horrible experience I had at this motel and the outcome to date. I have called the motel numerous times in the last 24 hours and no one answers. Their corporate office is probably in the back room. I cannot believe a franchise would allow such nastiness to occur at one of their motels. Just take heed DO NOT STAY AT THE STUDIO PLUS EXTENDED STAY AT 9025 CHURCH ST. E, BRENTWOOD, TN. Y'all have a blessed day.

Room Tip: Do not stay in any room at this motel. It is in bad repair. The service is non-existent and the ma...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As this hotel’s General Manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we were unsuccessful in achieving these goals. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have a deluxe room with a kitchen... I had to come to Nashville for a work project and this hotel is very affordable with well-equipped kitchens. Not sure how long I would need to be here, I wasn't sure if an apartment lease with utilities and all would be a good choice. StudioPlus has been flexible and accomodating... and my two week project turned into a couple months. So... these rooms are definitely 'liveable'. They just upgraded the TVs in all rooms to large flat screens, the Wi-Fi has been strong even at the end of the building (and I'm a web-developer!) and the kitchens have everything you need to cook basic meals and save tons of money compared to eating at restaraunts.

What really makes this place great though... the people. Nashville is a friendly city to begin with... but everyone who works here is helpful, personable, friendly and eager to make you feel at home. I have stayed here a few times over the past seven years... sometimes for a couple nights and sometimes for a couple weeks (you get the idea I travel for a living?) The rooms have always been clean and homey.

Not to lie... a few times clients have put me up at the Hilton next door... and of course that is luxurious. If you recently sold a lot of Apple stock or own an oil company... that's a great place to stay. BUT... the Hilton has an indoor pool that reeks of chlorine. StudioPlus has a very nice pool (not for swimming laps, but great for a refreshing dip and lounging by) and it is nicely situated next to trees and grass. I work around the clock and haven't even been out there much... when I have, I've met some great, real people and enjoyed relaxing in the open air. (I hate indoor pools... they just seem so unsanitary and the chorine in the air kills me).

Do me a favor when you stay here... tip housekeeping as if you ARE staying at the Hilton. This place is really affordable no matter how long you stay... and everyone works really hard here... so, kicking down some extra cash will make them feel really great and you'll feel great that you did!

Room Tip: If you spring the extra five or ten dollars a night for the 'deluxe room'... they are much b...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
William - Thank you for writing such kind things about your stay at our hotel and about the staff. The staff and I take great pride in providing friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings to all of our guests. It is truly rewarding to know that we were able to do this for you! I will be sure to share your wonderful words with the rest of the team.

We hope you will stay with us again in the future. It would be our pleasure to accommodate you once more.
Carthage, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

When we arrived, I wasn't impressed because the lobby is showing its age, but the room was clean and spacious. The kitchen was just what we needed. The bed and sleeper sofa were comfortable; the staff was friendly and helpful at all times.

The pool was disappointing (small, then closed for maintenance the 2nd week), and the gym only has a couple of pieces of equipment, but we were satisfied with the laundry room and snack machine. All in all, we enjoyed our two week stay. Nothing fancy, but comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the in-room kitchen, snack machine, laundry facilities and your room overall; however, we were saddened to read that the lobby of the hotel, pool and fitness room were not up to your expectations. I will be working with the staff to improve in these areas specifically based on your remarks.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations.
Brentwood, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Received excellent service. Have deluxe room which is spacious. Any request for service is handled immediately. Great pool. Adequate gym and laundry. Maid service is excellent. Well worth the money. Plenty of parking close to building.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
John - Thank you for your encouraging words about our hotel. The staff and I are so pleased to hear that your stay overall was enjoyable, and that you found your room to be so spacious. It is so rewarding to know that as a team, we are able to make guests feel like they are visiting a "home away from home".

Please visit us again soon. We look forward to accommodating you once more.

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood? Share your experiences!