“Everything we needed, almost” 4 of 5 stars

AAA Members save 10%
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
the best place on earth
“Everything we needed, almost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this property, the first time being about 11 years ago. I like the fact that the rooms have a full kitchen, and you can visit one of the many local shopping centers to purchase your groceries to have with you during your stay. They also have a full breakfast every morning, and a meal in the evening, but I preferred to cook my own food to control ingredients, calories, etc. They also have a nice exercise facility, with treadmills, elliptical and free weights. The rooms have a bedroom and a living area, each with its own TV, which is nice for my husband and I, because he doesn't sleep well, and he was able to watch TV in the other room without waking me. The hotel had everything we needed, except coin laundry, which would have made it perfect. I would highly recommend that if you can make your preference known, to request a room that faces the front of the hotel. A garbage truck came at a ridiculous hour (3am) every day, and the noise it made woke both of us up. All in all, I would definitely stay here again, but on the other side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose the front of the building to avoid middle of the night noise made by the garbage truck emptyi...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review! I sincerely apologize about the garbage truck waking you up. I would like you to know that we do have a coin laundry room on the first floor on the north side of our property. I apologize that you were not made aware of this! I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and your stay with us! We hope that you choose to stay with us on your next visit to Nashville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here with two kids on the way to Arkansas. Meghan Allen at the front desk was very helpful in getting us settled in. The dinner host was really nice! There was a fire alarm which could have ruined the stay, but it was great to talk to other visitors and they served draft beer since it was still dinner time and kept everyone happy outside. Very nice, clean room!

• Stayed April 2014
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your review! I am very pleased to hear how the fire alarm situation turned out wonderful for most of our guests, thanks to our great team. A fire alarm is never a welcomed occurrence; however, we strive to provide the best service in all circumstances as you were able to notice during your stay! We hope that you had a wonderful drive and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Nashville!
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stayed here 12 consecutive nights on business and the staff was great and the suite was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception gave me choices that other places didn't offer. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review of our property! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to go above and beyond for you. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville!
Seymour, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stay here frequently for business. The staff goes out of their way to ensure a great experience. Any time that I have had an issue- clogged toilet, need a late check out etc., they are always quick to address or accommodate my needs.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review! It is always a pleasure to see you each week when you're staying with us! We are glad that we are able to provide a comfortable atmosphere that you can call home when you are here! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed here for one night during a recent trip to Nashville. Located in a nice office park area, this hotel was clean, nicely appointed, and the staff courteous. This was actually my first stay in a Homewood Suites and I was pleased with the size of the room and amenities. This location is close enough to Nashville in what appears to be a well-off area. Food options within walking distance include Zoe's Kitchen, a nice Publix, Pei Wei Asian bistro and a few others. Two things: the fridge has an ice maker that you might want to turn off lest it wake you from a sound sleep, and the tv makes a loud sound when you turn it on and off. Not a defect, just how it works - could wake your roomie.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review! We are glad that you had an enjoyable time with us and hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to Nashville!
Pickering, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Thank you very much to the GM Mark and his friendly staff! My wife and I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast each morning was outstanding and the 3 night stay we had was great. We were impressed with how courteous the front desk staff was and the cleaning staff was tremendous.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are glad you had a wonderful time! We have the best associates around and I will be sure to let them know about your wonderful experience! Thank you again!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood? Share your experiences!