“Great Time Had By All” 5 of 5 stars

Roswell, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Great Time Had By All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were a mixed group of kids and adults, experienced and inexperienced, and it was such a blast! Ethan and Ansel were great guides, and the property is so beautiful! Definitely recommend!

Lake View, AL
17 attraction reviews
“Had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was my 2nd zip experience, and I was very pleased. Ocoee Zipz has 7 lines, most along the Ocoee River. These lines are FAST! We were able to do some "tricks" and really have some fun, and I really did jump off the tower for The Wiz! Our guides were nuts! (Very entertaining, but obviously knew what they were doing!)

chattanooga
“Follow the yellow brick road...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Oh this was fun! For the whole family, ages ranging from 16 to 53. Not only were the zipz fun but the guides, Dylan and Ancil, were pretty entertaining and did a marvelous job. We got a great deal on the tickets too! Don't think about it, just DO IT!

Visited August 2013
“Awesome ziplines and crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice guides Dylan,K.T., and Blake. Awesome zip lines! Plan on coming back! I have been on other zip lines and this one is by far the best!

Huntsville, Alabama
“good family fun !!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

buy your tickets thru Groupon and go have some good safe family fun for just a little more than it cost to go to the movies these days, stay away from the side that books the rafting,, they not too friendly on that side, I ask the lady if anyone had drown up there this year, and she didn't understand the question,, I think she was pissed at me because I interrupted their little hen chat, remember when you serve the public,, do it with a friendly attitude, it goes a long way, and theres a tall younger fellow with a dark brown beard there that has a great big EGO, I would not want to listen to him brag more than a few seconds,,I would rather hear the grass growing in the parking lot, JT and our zip line guides were great also the picture taking lady. I would have gave it the top rating but, I dont like hearing anybody brag assing about his beard or how fast he grew when he was born or how tall he is when he was 13 or 87 or nothing else .