“A great place to Eat and Greet!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“A great place to Eat and Greet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The staff are great. Our server was Eric and he could not do enough to make us feel welcome and well cared for.
The food portions were very good size. Enough for my husband and I to share.
Everything is made on site and was delicious. Most places can't make a decent cole slaw if their life depended on it. Not true with this cafe, it was fantastic. The potato salad was soo gooood. This is a great place for family and friends.

• Visited July 2013

GA
“Good old fashioned country food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I ate here during our stay in Bell Buckle. The place is very rustic and country. The food is the same. It was great. The food reminded me of my grandmother when she would fix supper after church on Sundays. I could have eaten there for every meal of the day.

Visited May 2013
Boston
“Country cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We walked by there at lunch and there was a wait outside so decided to try going for dinner. Again, a bunch of people waiting for a table but we were seated pretty quickly. The menu Is typical country food with choice of sides. The grilled chicken was great. I ordered the carrot soufflé and everyone at my table had to try it. Even my 3 year old nephew loved it! It's a definite must get item. Everyone enjoyed their meal- pulled pork, catfish, and a hamburger. We all tried their oatmeal cake. Some thought it was too sweet and others said it was their all time favorite. It was a huge portion so consider splitting it. Overall a good experience, a casual environment with good food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna Tn
“Best Known Secret In Tn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Best food and fun town always has a great meal for a great price. Tried the pork chops and they were like mama's. Don't pass this by.

• Visited May 2013
indiana
“We may never need to eat again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Not far off Interstate 24 south of Nashville is the little town of Bell Buckle. My husband, son, son's girlfriend and I stopped for lunch at the Bell Buckle Cafe. It's what Cracker Barrel wishes it could be. Similar down home cooking, but far better. We each had different items and everything was great. Dessert was oatmeal cake with a warm caramel glaze, which was delicious. The area around the cafe is fun to look around at before or after eating.

• Visited May 2013