“Good pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Pizza
“Good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place because I'm pregnant and was craving pizza.. But I chose them because they were #1 on tripadvisor. When I went in I told the lady that owned the place that I was there because of that and she didn't even know what tripadvisor was! So the reviews are definitely accurate. I loved the pizza, very good. I got a ton of food for $8. Good quality. Definitely recommend if you're in the mood for pizza!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Done Right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Walk in the door and you are greeted with a smile and a hello as if you were long lost family. They are appreciative that you are there! The atmosphere is pure Pizza parlor and the smells and aroma are mouth watering! A huge menu with pizza, calzones, subs and more are prepared in house and fresh as they can be.
I highly recommend the Italian sub!
Also, their marinara sauce is homemade and out of this world. Clean, friendly, fresh and delicious! Eat here!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We wanted authentic thin crust pizza and this family-run restaurant did not disappoint. Friendly staff, great food, and low prices. We had the special...18 inch pizza, garlic breaksticks and amazing marinara sauce and 4 fountain drinks for $22. We shall return!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis, Tennessee
“Authentic Italian Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pizza. It is just like the pizza I ate in Italy. The salad and the homemade House Italian Dressing is not like all others where it is so tart you don't really enjoy it. Thier's is truly flavorful and clearly homemade. We've eaten there 4 times. The only downside are the Baked dishes. We only had them once BUT they were VERY watery. I think they got in a hurry and didn't drain either one of the pastas. We have the baked Ravioli and the Baked Spaghetti. The cheese and the sauce had a terriffic flavor, it just got watered down too much by the pasta. (I assume)
Will definately eat there again. Thinking about getting a pizza right now!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Finally found good pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011 via mobile

We didn't realize how spoiled we were in Michigan...there are several great pizza places there. We had just about given up on the Lakeland area, then we found Pietros. The pizza is tasy, pepperoni is spicy, and service is great. We get takeout a couple times a month and every time we go there, they treat us with appreciation and sincere thanks for our business. We have had their pizza and their calzone (cheese and pepperoni is our fave). As long as they keep making great pizza, they will be our first choice...even though they are a bit on the expensive side.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere