“Need more then one waitress on holiday weekend or one who can handle stress!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fat Boys BBQ

Ranked #7 of 8 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Need more then one waitress on holiday weekend or one who can handle stress!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

They need a waitress that can handle stress especially on a holiday weekend!! We went in there and the waitress was very overwhelmed. She informed us that she was very busy and that she had tickets she hasn't even turned them in and it would be a long wait for us

Visited May 2013

“It was yummy and I would eat here again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Not was I was expecting at all. Don't let the decor fool you. The food was awesome. The brisquet was melt in your mouth good. Mac and cheese was like grandma makes. I would skip the corn on the cob next time it was blah. Kids loved their burgers.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Warrensburg, Missouri
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Buffet did not look appetizing, out of pulled pork n buffalo. :-( brisket very tender, waitress not very friendly, beans tasted like pork beans out of can:-( based on reviews of other dives in town we chose to brave a stop here.

Visited May 2013
st. catharines
“Would have no trouble eating here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

In the restaraunt game it is hard to know how much of everthing you will sell on any night. BBQ is best served hot &fresh and this place delivered. I ate my whole rack of ribs and was pleased with them very much. Makes it even more sad they were out of brisket when the ribs were that good it made me want to try everything even more. There is another grasslands trip in the future so I will have to satisfy the brisket taste then. Good flavour in the sauces because I had to try them all. I BBQ as well and can be pickey when I think I can do better but this place made a hungry traveller happy.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Staff were very, very friendly, the food was great, and their wi-fi worked awesome (we were in town on business and appreciated the internet access).

Visited July 2012