“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We provide a wide variety of drinks, food options, including the famous Buffalo Burger. We also have many live events with free pool, darts, and video lottery.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The wait was a little long, but the pizza was delicious and a good value. The service was friendly. Atmosphere was bar-like, but it was non-smoking.

Visited June 2014
abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so very much for writing your review about our restaurant. I am happy we met your expectations with your food choice. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip through Wall.

Osage, Iowa
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was part of a party of three that stopped into this bar for supper. The restaurant had about 3 tables full of customers, and a few people having beers at the bar, so not busy at all. It took 15 minutes to get acknowledged by a waitress to get our drink order, 15 more minutes to get our WATERs, and then she sat the waters down and walked off (I think we have more than enough time to decide what we wanted). With 6 people behind the counter, some of them on their phones this is just horrible service. We finally walked out, who knows how long it would have taken to get a food order through.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Taylor,

I am so sorry to hear about the service you experienced at our restaurant. I am the new owner of the restaurant and am working on training my staff to be more attentive to all the customers needs. I will definitely bring to their attention your concerns you have addressed in your review. I sure hope you had a great time while on your vacation and hope you give us another chance on your next trip through Wall.

“No. No. No.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Sunday. No bartender. Not busy. Disorganized staff. HEY OWNERS...GET A EFFIN BARTENDER. Has possibilities to be a neat place. There clearly is no training or leadership here.

Dear Bonnie,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience you had while at our restaurant. I am the new owner and will definitely address these issues with my staff. I sure hope you had a great trip while in the Wall area. I sure hope you will give us another try on your next trip though our area.

Pennsylvania
“A Place To Get Out Of The Heat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My husband and I ordered the buffalo burgers and we both felt they were mediocre at best. There was one attentive employee, one employee from the kitchen with a definite bad attitude, and one employee who was having some personal problems and was on the phone a lot. Would skip this place and look for something else; although I'm not exactly sure where that would be in this town.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I will be sure to have a meeting this week about my employees attitudes as this should not happen at the restaurant and I apologize for this. I sure hope you give us another chance on your next trip through Wall.

Safe Travels.
“No Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had heard in the area that this place was supposed to be the best place to go out to eat at. We walked in along with about 10 other people that had come too. We waited for about ten minutes without getting service or anything. We decided to leave and many others left sadly.

abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Bryce,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our restaurant. I will be sure to address this with my staff immediately this is unacceptable. I sure hope you give us another chance in the future.