“Just had to stop!” 4 of 5 stars

Fergus Falls, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
“Just had to stop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My mom was not going to let me drive by this one. She loves the show and just had to see the Saloon. The staff there was awesome and we had a great time. Lots of fun pictures. The clothes there were so over priced and not worth it though. Sturgis was a cool place to check out.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
13 attraction reviews
“Welcome to "Bikerland"!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went to the 73rd Annual Black Hills Motorcycle Rally (aka: "Sturgis"), so going to The Throttle is a must-do. Because we stayed in Deadwood (40-ish miles away), we decided to go in the afternoon.

The decor is VERY eclectic; at first glance it looks like a junkyard. FTS is a "for profit business", so there are little shops EVERYWHERE. But, everyone we talked to were very pleasant and professional, right up to asking Jesse James Dupree to take a moment for a picture!

Personally, we would not get a cabin and stay at FTS for all of the rally, but we'll definitely go back when we return to the Rally.

London, Canada
“Fun place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

They parked our motorcycle right in the middle of the bar area! Pretty neat to be right inside and able to see your bike there too. Big and Rich was great. The only issue, when the concert was the walking all around the fenced area to get back in. They wouldn't let you back in where you first went out. Was Not impressed with that.

3 attraction reviews
“Must stop when near Sturgis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stopped in when out for the Sturgis rally again this year. Saw Brett Micheals performing in concert as well all the other great stuff going on in there. The motorcycles in the cage were fun to watch as were the girls at the bar and in the cages. Had a great time.

Morehead, Kentucky
21 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hubby is big fan of the show so this was a must stop on our trip. We rolled into town early evening on a Sunday and wondered if anyone would be around at all. Grounds were open for walking at your leisure and while not packed, people were wandering through just like us. I hadn't seen the show much so imagine my surprise when after I finished my conversation with a really nice man that I thought was a worker just polishing shot glasses that hubby said to me -You know you were just talking to Duckman, don't you? Well, no but now I know who Duckman is! Fajita Mike was there too and he and hubby had a lenghy conversation also. Everyone we met there as really nice - this is an awesome place. I know its intended as a bar and I'm sure it's a fantastic one! We aren't drinkers but enjoyed the stop and the hospitality the folks there showed to us just the same. Visit FTS if you can.