“Very clean and comfortable. Staff friendly & helpful...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sturgis

You added Super 8 Sturgis to your Saves list
Super 8 Sturgis
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2600 Whitewood Service Road, I-90 Exit 30, Sturgis, SD 57785   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sturgis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed three nights here and was very pleased. It is clean and the paint and decor is fairly fresh compared with other Super8s I've been in. The location allows for easy access to I-90, but is a bit on the outside of town if you are into the biker bars and such, though it!s a quick drive to them. Also, it seems that there was someone always at the desk, which again has not been my experience at similar hotels. Inexpensive and perfect for a place to stay.

Stayed May 2013
Keith B, Manager at Super 8 Sturgis, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Sturgis Super 8. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments. We hope you will choose Sturgis Super 8 if you are in the area again.
Mena, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

A late flight into Rapid City and a snowstorm on my way to another destination lead me to stay at the Sturgis Super 8 unexpectedly. Arrived at midnight to a very pleasant desk clerk. The room, while dated, was EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN and fresh. This was the cleanest inexpensive rooms that I have ever stayed in. The room was large and comfortable. I was only there for 6 hours to catch some sleep and shower before hitting the road again so I'm not familiar with the hotel amenities. The breakfast room was spotless although the offerings were basic carb selections. For the price and the quality of the hotel I would stay here again. The morning desk clerk was just a friendly and professional as could be -- I felt very welcomed here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Keith B, Manager at Super 8 Sturgis, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Sturgis Super 8. Our housekeeping staff works very hard to ensure that rooms are clean and fresh and as you encountered our front desk staff is friendly and accomodating. We hope that if you are ever in the area again that you choose to stay at the Sturgis Super 8. Thanks again!

Been to Super 8 Sturgis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sturgis

Address: 2600 Whitewood Service Road, I-90 Exit 30, Sturgis, SD 57785
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sturgis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sturgis
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sturgis 2*
This motel has a business center, guest laundry and exercise room. Each room has a refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and coffee maker. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sturgis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sturgis Hotel Sturgis
Sturgis Super Eight
Super Eight Sturgis

If you own or manage Super 8 Sturgis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.