“This is a pet friendly hotel and I am allergic to pet hair...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Spearfish
“This is a pet friendly hotel and I am allergic to pet hair...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a pet friendly hotel and I am allergic to pet hair etc...I asked if they used all rooms for pets and they advised me they did not. They guaranteed me a room that never has pets in it and to my amazement the room was very clean and no allergic reactions. It's a very clean hotel and employess friendly and helpful. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

SPFSUPER8, General Manager at Super 8 Spearfish, responded to this review, January 21, 2015
Thank you for taking your time to write us review on our award winning Spearfish Super 8. I am happy to hear we were able to accommodate you with you needs. If you are ever in the area again we would love to have you come back and visit. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Newport Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed at this Super 8 because of it's location to family and easy accessibility from the I-90. Our corner room was very large. It had an area with a sink, microwave, and refrigerator that was seperate from the bathroom. In addition, the windows were double paned so the room was quiet and shielded from any outside noises. The breakfast included do it your self waffle irons along with the usual toast, coffee, juice, milk, and cereal/ oatmeal selection. My only suggestion was that an additional hook be placed in the bathroom to hang wet towels. I plan on staying here again when I visit family.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the award winning Spearfish Super 8. If you are ever in the area again we would love to have you come back and visit. Thank you again.
Travelers also viewed these Spearfish hotels
BEST WESTERN Black Hills Lodge
The Crow Peak Lodge
The Crow Peak Lodge
#14 of 15 in Spearfish
3.5 of 5 stars 88 reviews

Been to Super 8 Spearfish? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Spearfish

Address: 440 Heritage Drive, I-90 EXIT 14, Spearfish, SD 57783
Location: United States > South Dakota > Spearfish
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
#1 Business Hotel in Spearfish
#4 Family Hotel in Spearfish
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Spearfish 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Spearfish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Spearfish Hotel Spearfish
Super Eight Spearfish
Spearfish Super Eight
Spearfish Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Spearfish, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.