“Good breakfast, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Auburn Twp., OH
“Good breakfast, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stopped for breakfast on our way to ride the canyon road.
Pleasantly surprised by the good food and good service from this chain restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spearfish, South Dakota
“There are Perkins and then there is Spearfish Perkins.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I travel a LOT and find that stopping at some of the regular restaurants one finds all over the country usually guarentees some modicum of consistency. Not always the case.
The Spearfish Perkins, by far, is one of the best Perkins in the entire country hands down. I am fortunate to live in Spearfish so I can frequent this store. It is SO clean, the service is friendly and responsible! The waitresses are obviously well trained and see to your needs without 'hovering'. The food is consistently of high quality, fresh, cooked correctly, and always hot when it reaches the table. The manager/owner, PAT is usually there bringing more water or coffee and chatting with his customers... you don't see that too often these days. I am always struck by the consistent quality of this particular Perkins. They are located conveniently off I-90 and have access to plenty of parking. The bakery is great and the case is ALWAYS full of FRESH stuff.... not crusty leftover. Thanks Perkins!

Visited June 2014
Sundance, Wyoming
“it was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

it was overall fine. some dishes were just so so other wonderful French fries over done. had wonderful looking cinnamon roll in show case with a price each or for 6 of course only one so why not take out sign for more when you don't have them? Waitress was pretty good. I will go back coffee was fine too.

Visited February 2014
Dearborn, MI
“Top Rate Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was dining at Perkins last month there at Spearfish, SD and I was absolutely blown away by the service and food! I ordered salmon and it was beyond good - hot and very tasty! The waiter was so attentive and anticipated every need before I even asked!
I was truly impressed. (Even more so because originally was going to dine at the Roma's which was highly recommended) but when I entered no one bothered to even seat me or come up to me for over 15 minutes!!) At Perkins, I was immediately greeted with a warm and genuine beaming smile, was seated immediately and the food was excellent!! Keep it up Perkins!!! I travel from MI to Montana quite a bit and will definitely be stopping there again. Bravo!!!

Visited September 2013
Kentucky
“Great sit down food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Service was good every day. The food was freshly prepared and hot. We eat there everyday for breakfast.

Visited August 2013