“yum yumm” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Spearfish, South Dakota
“yum yumm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Killian's has a very upper class menu, that is full of well thought out, delicious treats. The smothered chicken (two chicken breast, smothered in cheese, shrimp and BACON!) is to die for. I also love their truffle mashed potatoes and they have a lot of specialty brewed beers. Their sushi is not their forte but I admire the will to try.

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great steak dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We came during the busy Festival in the Park. This restaurant was recommended by the hotel we stayed at, and was within walking distance. My husband had the recommended Alley Cat Surf n' Turf and loved it. I had the filet mignon with shittake mushrooms, which was really much better than the chain restaurants that prepare a similar dish. There are a number of craft beers available, which went well with our meal. We will certainly be back.

Tampa, Florida
“Wow!!! Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

So glad I stumbled on this place while in Spearfish for work. I enjoyed this place so much that I'm typing up the review while here. I ordered the Banger n' Mash. Delicious!! Hearty!! Katie R. was an awesome server. Great outdoor seating. Reasonable prices. Def worth a visit here!

Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We ate here on our last night in Spearfish. Awesome craft beers and delicious food! We ordered walleye and prime rib - both were amazing! Great specials, fantastic service, and a really funky atmosphere! Can't say enough about it.

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Knocked our socks off...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Wife and I stopped for lunch after a morning at the Spearfish Festival. Craft beers we sampled on tap were excellent. The calamari appetizer was a winner--have never seen calamari as meaty as these, and they were cooked through perfectly. My wife got a burger, and I got the open faced prime rib sandwich. They were superb. Their French fries are hand cut, almost appearing as if they were shaved. They were absolutely delicious, not greasy at all. Katie our server was great, friendly as could be. We'll definitely be back, really looking forward to trying dinner here.

• Visited July 2014