“Nice night out” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Spearfish
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lucky's 13 Pub! You would describe us as a family friendly, laid back, classic American pub that focuses on the details that make dining out special. Our reputation for outstanding service and delectable food is well-deserved as we make an overwhelming commitment to provide visual interest, great food & drinks, exceptional service & value and to always make sure our customers feel special!
Baskin, LA
“Nice night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food was very good. Good variety of menu options. Would be a great place for a night out with friends. I ate a Philly sandwhich and fries it was very good and the portions were huge. Service was ok but it was late there were only two girls working both the bar area and the tables.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gillette, Wyoming
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while passing through town. Great looking place really good food. Looks like it would be a great place to grab a beer and watch a game.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Piedmont, South Dakota, United States
“Most Enjoyable Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Came to Lucky's to hear a banjo player named Mary Temple. Had a great dinner (the meatloaf dinner was great), a couple beers, was served very well, and the music was wonderful. A great overall experience. I plan to come back often.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spearfish, South Dakota
“A Cut Above”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My family enjoyed dinner at this fine restaurant this evening. I ordered the Blue Ribbon Meatloaf dinner, with house salad and cheddar-smashed potatoes. My dinner was most excellent. The salad was of dark mixed greens, with sliced red onions and croutons. The thousand dressing, thick, rich and home-made. My wife and daughter ordered the Garlic Roast Beef Mini- Sandwich Sampler, with home-cut fries and found them delicious. The portions were so generous, they both needed go boxes for leftovers.
Our eighteen-year old so had the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich and home-cut fries. This is a sandwich to quench even the biggest appetite. He loved it.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is relaxed and very pleasant. It is connected to the sports bar, complete with a full bar and several large televisions.
Our server was spectacular. She was friendly, professional and attentive. When our meals were ready, the restaurant manager helped her being them out to us.
When our soft drinks were low, she delivered us fresh ones and brought us go-cups to carry out the leftover sodas.
She also brought plastic cups of ranch dressing with the boxes for my wife and daughter's left over sandwiches. All of this for around $55.00 plus tip.
I cannot find enough good things to say about this excellent restaurant. Fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Five stars.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“If there was a 3.5 I would have rated it that.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Well, the food itself was pretty good. However, I wish that we had shown up before 10pm.. Because we only got appetizers and/or pizza. Which that was good, but we got to witness the tower of nachos. Good Lordy! That amount of vinyl could have been used to floor a small condominium. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the angus steak appetizer that I got and it was great! The sauce that came with that dish was so good. It was horseradishy as great. The salad that I got had some of the greatest croutons ever.

Now, this is a theme apparently, but it lived up to its billing of slow service. Probably could have butchered my own steak appetizer in a quicker time. But, I am sure they were spending their whole time creating the Nacho mountain/fortress/small house..

I still am waiting for my iced tea as we speak but that's okay.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere