“If there was a 3.5 I would have rated it that.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Spearfish
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Lucky's 13 Pub! You would describe us as a family friendly, laid back, classic American pub that focuses on the details that make dining out special. Our reputation for outstanding service and delectable food is well-deserved as we make an overwhelming commitment to provide visual interest, great food & drinks, exceptional service & value and to always make sure our customers feel special!
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“If there was a 3.5 I would have rated it that.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Well, the food itself was pretty good. However, I wish that we had shown up before 10pm.. Because we only got appetizers and/or pizza. Which that was good, but we got to witness the tower of nachos. Good Lordy! That amount of vinyl could have been used to floor a small condominium. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the angus steak appetizer that I got and it was great! The sauce that came with that dish was so good. It was horseradishy as great. The salad that I got had some of the greatest croutons ever.

Now, this is a theme apparently, but it lived up to its billing of slow service. Probably could have butchered my own steak appetizer in a quicker time. But, I am sure they were spending their whole time creating the Nacho mountain/fortress/small house..

I still am waiting for my iced tea as we speak but that's okay.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A nice alternative to chains”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Lucky's was a very good place to eat in all respects. Close to my hotel, food was plentiful and tasty, and the staff very welcoming.

Visited November 2012
Hamilton, Montana
“Great sports bar and restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Fabulous menu, you can sit in the sports bar or restaurant and great service, food and prices. I like their bloody marys.

Visited July 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Good bar, average food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Good beer selection, lots of tvs in the bar. We had the ribs- they were salty, fatty, and not very tender. Soup and salad were nothing special. The chocolate chip cookies in our dessert were so hard my husband had to stab them with a knife to break them in to pieces. Our server practically disappeared after taking our order. Would be a fun place if the just stepped up the food quality and service a notch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
minnesota
“Good overall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I'd give it an excellent except it is overpriced. Great atmosphere, plenty of staff and large menu. I had pan fried walleye which was done just right. My guest had the standard burger which was good as well. Nice selection of tap beers including the local Crow's Peak Brews

• Visited October 2012