“Tasty lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Tasty lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Relax on the porch while enjoying a hearty sandwich. Many coffee choices and coffee specialties are available as well as refreshing frozen and iced beverages. Make sure to stop in next time you are in Spearfish.

• Visited April 2014

Rapid City, South Dakota
“GREAT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I rode the Harley to the Green Bean for our first visit, We both had the special where you get a half sandwich and a cup of soup. I had half of a Reuben and a cup of chicken pot pie soup, my wife had half of a roast beef and a cup of corn chowder. Both were excellent! We see now why this eatery is rated so highly by our Tripadvisor reviewers. We will be back.

Visited April 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Lovely Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Green Bean is a coffeehouse and sandwich place with a lot of charm. They have two locations - I've also been to the one in Belle Fourche and it's similar. The service has always been friendly. They have beverage loyalty cards - buy ten get one free. There are a lot of varieties of paninis and wraps. My mom got the panini that had apple, bacon, and cheese with it, and it was delicious. I usually get coffee but have also had their veggie wrap, which is pretty good and packed with veggies, and all their sandwiches come with chips and a pickle. The atmosphere is one of the best parts - outside dining on the patio surrounded by trees. Inside it is a converted house so there are different rooms you can sit in. I always ask what the coffee special is, getting lattes with different flavor combinations. There is a drive-through, which is great for picking up a coffee. They're open later, I think to 8 pm right now, so you can get their stuff for dinner too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Our new favorite lunch spot in Spearfish...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I saw the great reviews on TripAdvisor, so decided to try it for lunch. We both had panini sandwiches, which were outstanding. We also enjoyed their shaken iced tea, which is available in many flavors--it was excellent, only mildly sweet. Very pleasant layout to this shop, with many different seating options.

• Visited February 2014
Colorado Springs
“Superb! Fresh coffee, hot tea, yummy scones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

On Main Street just south of the US14 intersection, the Green Bean Coffeehouse is a great location for a quick beverage or more relaxing interlude. There is a great selection of coffee drinks and breakfast sandwiches. With my egg, bacon, and cheddar on biscuit, I enjoyed a (large) cup of green tea, perfectly brewed. The blueberry scone was a nice cap to a comfortable breakfast. The "coffeehouse" has a nice addition of southern exposure with high tables. Outdoors are several sitting areas and a small playset for toddlers.

• Visited December 2013