My husband and I stayed here a week ago on a quick overnight trip. The hotel is modern and clean, and the lobby area is very nice with a little waterfall and quick glass elevators. The staff was extremely friendly and eager to please their guests. Our room was spacious and clean. We only had two towels, but that was okay since it was just the two of us. I didn't do a thorough sweep of the room, but everything I encountered was clean and tidy. The king sized bed was comfortable and we each had two pillows. I soaked in the tub before dinner to ease the pain from riding in the car for twelve hours, and the tub was spacious and clean with plenty of hot water. The only downside was that wifi and breakfast aren't included. That's normal for the Sheraton chain who considers themselves to be upscale, but I still find it to be objectionable. I'm grateful that I used a "name your own price" website to book this hotel because I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price, even thought it's a nice hotel. Also, there was no fridge and microwave in our room. I'm not sure if that's true of all of their rooms, but that's something to keep in mind if you're planning an extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, Denny Sanford Premier Center and Sioux Falls Arena by indoor walkway, our hotel in Sioux Falls provides a convenient location for easy access to the best Sioux Falls has to offer. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport, and a variety of Fortune 500 companies nearby including Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, and Great Western Bank, our Sioux Falls hotel makes exploring South Dakota easy and exciting. After completing a $6.5 million renovation, our redesigned guest rooms provide you with all the comforts you need. All rooms and suites are equipped with our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, High Speed Internet Access, and much more. Our Sheraton Club Rooms provide exclusive access to our Sheraton Club Lounge, an upscale space to gather and enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres, wireless High Speed Internet Access and more. Relax in our indoor heated pool and spa or join us in Water's Edge Lounge or Falling Waters Grille for classic bistro cuisine and cocktails. Our downtown Sioux Falls hotel is the ideal venue for your next corporate meeting, wedding or any special event. With our connection to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, featuring 97,400 square feet of modern event space, events are our specialty. Our attentive and experienced staff is here to help you every step of the way and ensure that your event is successful and unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Sheraton