The rooms were very clean and worth the money. The hotel staff could have been more helpful at checkin (didn't tell us where our room was) so we took the wrong elevator. We finally got to our room, but it wasn't the one we reserved. I guess if you book online, you only get what is leftover. We called for a rollaway and finally got one an hour and a half early. It was somewhat annoying, but this would not stop me from going again. Vey nice, clean rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel & Conference Center has redesigned guest rooms and modernized 97,400 square feet of meeting space, including ballrooms and exhibition space, to accommodate up to 6000 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Sheraton