“Great place, and friendly people” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #36 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Seattle, Washington
“Great place, and friendly people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Tow weeks ago my wife and I stayed at the Sheraton in Sioux Falls as part of a business trip. Being a traveler for my profession, I have seen it all. Our stay at the Sheraton in Sioux Falls was outstanding, all of the staff was extremely welcoming and nice. Our room was very clean and it was a very modern establishment. The work out facility and on-site restaurant were excellent.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

LifeLight Communications schedules concerts and events which bring bands and their
staff to our community several times each year. We are often asked where they will be
staying when in our town....when we tell them The Sheraton, their response is "awesome"!
We strive to provide the best experience and service for our guests and performers which
hopefully will speak highly of our community. The facilities, the food, the environment, and
the location are always excellent in our opinion. We trust The Sheraton and their staff to
provide the best experience for anyone who visits Sioux Falls. We also know many who
attend LifeLight events enjoy their stay at The Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center.

Room Tip: Always book rooms early when near or on holiday weekends. Never hesitate to ask for special deals o...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Pierre, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I've stayed at the Sheraton for business and pleasure over the past seven years and have always had a wonderful experience!
We've held at least three conferences there and staff and property have always delivered in an excellent manner!

Room Tip: Club Level can't be beat, but I do love their Executive Wing. Very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Stayed here in the summer for a business trip. Looks like a Sheraton, but it is below average. The worst part was that the bar is in the middle of the atrium, so no chance of getting any sleep before 1:00am. This would not bother me on vacation, but on business, after 4 hours of driving, you want to just go to your room and sleep. Was not at all impressed.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
South Dakota, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

Yes, supposed to be 'higher class'? I doubt that. The wallpaper was peeling all over the entire room-so unprofessional and ugly. Then there was the unidentifiable high pitched squealing noise that lasted the entire night we stayed there. They couldn't move us to a different room and said the noise was from outside-it wasn't. It was from our room, b/c every now and then, it would stop...and then start back up. No free internet, nothing was free in that hotel. I have stayed in crappy $40.00 rooms and have had nicer rooms and free internet with free breakfast. Don't waste your time at this hotel-there has to be a better one! I honestly thought they were going to charge us for toilet paper. THIS HOTEL IS A JOKE. OH and the sheets...pretty sure those were made out of paper. Every time my fiance or I moved it sounded like we were crumpling up ten newspapers. Seriously, save yourselves from this sh!t hole!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Webster
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for a convention that was held in the adjouning arena. WAY overpriced and additonal taxes they DO NOT tell you about. Only hotel I have been at in the last 3 years where I was charged for interenet in the room. Rooms were terrible. One sink, in the bathroom, so only 1 person could get ready at a time. Lounge was terrible over priced. Not enough towels. Convention center was awful. Had to carry our own chairs to breakout sessions, since there were NEVER enough and NO ONE to help. No water on tables. NOTHING!!!!!! I would not recomend this hotel or event center to anyone. If ever had to attend this hotel for a convention, I would stay at the Ramkota or Ramada and drive to the Sheridan. :{

Room Tip: Get a room at another hotel.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

This summer I traveled to South Dakota to attend a family wedding. I was in Sioux Falls awaiting the arrival of my husband who had to fly in to meet me from Denver, CO. After traveling all day long & waiting at the airport for HOURS, with cancellation after cancellation with my husband's flight due to inclement weather in Denver, his flight was finally canceled all together at 11 p.m. Airport security personnel advised me to seek accommodations just down the road. I stopped at several hotels & no one would accommodate our two Australian Shepherds who were traveling with me. At almost midnight, I dragged myself into the Sheraton! The hotel was VERY busy, but in spite of it, the hotel staff greeted me with AMAZING hospitality & friendliness!!! They not only accepted our pets, but I had the greatest assistance in moving my luggage, kennels & pets to the 5th floor King suite. The service was absolute perfection after such a long, disappointing day & the accommodations were extraordinary! My husband's plane didn't make it to Sioux Falls until LATE the following day, however the Sioux Falls Sheraton & the extraordinary service & hospitality they provided will bring us back to their hotel whenever we travel to S.D. to visit our family! EXCELLENT on every level! Thank you to the Sioux Falls Sheraton and their outstanding staff, service & accommodations!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!