“Perfect Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Sioux Center, IA
“Perfect Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

We have stay at the Holiday Inn City Centre every time we stay in Sioux Falls. Our last trip was in November when I returned from Korea and my family came to pick me up. We "crashed" at the HI for the night and had a perfect stay. Kids loved the pool and jacuzzi area. Mattresses were great and the pillow selection is awesome. We were checked in and making ourselves at home in ten minutes. Location is great - close enough to walk to Falls Park as well as a number of great restaurants. When you get up, don't walk anywhere except to the breakfast buffet - it is wonderful!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Midwest
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

Time to renovate. This property was just 'okay'...we stopped on our way across the USA and I travel for work...and this spot just didn't measure up to the other great spots my wife and I enjoyed on this recent journey...they didn't want to honor the rate we got online for a second night...and they were NOT full...so we bid from my laptop and jumped to the Sheraton...ummm...big improvement...sorry Holiday Inn...we got a BETTER rate...and a better hotel...and so it goes...

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Estherville, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

We have been staying at the Holiday Inn City Centre for about 3 years! We go about every three months just to "get away." This time we traveled with my another family and the experience was terrible. I booked the day before and was told to call early in the morning to get side by side or joining rooms. I did as they said and was promised to at least be next to each other, which didn't happen. I checked in and asked about the joining rooms. THe desk clerk assured me they were joining. When we got the the rooms they were not joining. They were actually at opposite ends of the hallway. It was rediculous. We had a sleeper sofa and I called for extra blankets and pillows about 8 pm and they brought them after I called twice about 11 pm when we were already in bed. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! Never will we stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

While at the tail end of a road trip, my husband and I stayed here before hopping a flight home. We received an airline employee discount, so the price was pretty decent. The rooms were clean and had large windows to allow for a lot of natural light. The beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was very clean.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

The hotel is a bit old but fits in with the area well. The staff was nice and very accomadating. The rooms were clean but old. Bar was nice. Food was good. Location is good.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

We are AAA members and were not give the discount because we were told they were too full. I was under the impression that if hotels had affiliations with AAA, they needed to honor the discount. Not just give it when it the most convienent for them.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010 via mobile

Hey to everyone at he hotel dont know if u remember me aoife from ireland hope u do im sure i stood out! I miss sioux falls way too much ive had the best time of my life there i am in contact with madonna shes a sweetie.. When i finished my experience with u guys i became a front desk supervisor i do that part time i love it, but im actually training to be a nurse at the minute i have one year left with 3 done, i will be happy then! My little boy is called Cillian he is 3 and is my angel he is in kindergarden as u guys call it.. Hope the weather there is as beautiful as sioux falls is.. X

• Stayed July 2010

Been to Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center? Share your experiences!