“Great trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is awesome! The staff was really friendly and helpful. The hotel has gone through a big renovation and was very clean and comfortable! Thank you for making our stay so wonderful.
We hope to be able to return one day.

Room Tip: Stay on the 9th floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

222 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I've been staying at the holiday Inn City Center on and off for the last couple of weeks and have been pretty pleased. Overall the hotel is clean and the staff friendly and helpful. During my last stay, there was an issue with my bathroom (leak) and upon informing the front desk I was immediately given another room. I will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed August 2014
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stay at this Hotel enroute on business trips. We always enjoy our stay . The hotel staff is accommodating and pleasant to deal with . We usually stay on the top floor as we are platinum members. This floor includes an excellent breakfast and happy hour at night. We have eaten in the lounge a couple times and have no complaints about their food. We will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor of the hotel. Nice rooms and includes breakfast
Green Features: They use environmentally friendly paper cups in the room
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here on business a few years ago and gave it 5 stars. Location is great - all the more as it's 100 yds from Phillips Diner which is a must if in town and a 10 minute walk to the falls. Things have just got shabby... My room had peeling paint, AC didn't work, bulb out in the tiny bathroom. Shame. Wouldn't take much to put it right.

Stayed August 2014
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I come to Sioux Falls 6-8 times per year for business. I used to shop around for my accommodation. No more. This property is located within walking distance of all of my needs. More importantly, the staff cares that I am there. Where I stay is all about the attitude of the staff. Also, the facility is well maintained, the parking is plenty, the amenities are complete. I am glad to know where I stay in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Kristiansand, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good Holiday Inn standard regarding the rooms however, no breakfast not included. Parking house in the facility. Be aware of the rooms to the right of the building with windows facing the entrance - there is quite a lot of noise from the little "power plant" on 2. floor level. Location is very good.

Room Tip: Left side of the building.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Scott G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We endeavor move your opinion of us from good to great. Please reach out to me during your next planned trip to Sioux Falls.
Verona, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nothing remarkable to mention here -- pleasant enough service from most of the front desk personnel, clean (but tiny) bathrooms, and nice location -- except for the fact I do need to mention it is the first hotel at which I have ever stayed where I did not hear a peep from the elevator while staying in a room that practically wraps around the elevator bank (Room 409).

(This review re-posted due to delay by TripAdvisor in merging my accounts).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
This looks to be a duplicate posting from your July 30th stay where you rated us a 4 out of 5. Glad to hear that the elevators did not cause any noise issues during your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Been to Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center? Share your experiences!