The location of this hotel is great if you want to stay in Downtown Sioux Falls. It's only a short walk to Phillips Ave and all the shops, cafes and restaurants. However, the hotel is old and needs some updates. The a/c in my room was very noisy. It woke me up every time it came on. Also, my room was on the 3rd floor above a nice outdoor patio; but the noise from people visiting and partying on the patio was loud and went on until I called the front desk after midnight and asked that they shut down the patio for the night so hotel guests could get some sleep. The bathroom is small and has no vanity -- just a pedestal sink, so not much space for your personal items. The hotel personnel were nice and very helpful. The city is very clean and quiet. A very nice place to visit!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel Sioux Falls
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of vibrant & historice downtown Sioux Falls. We are a full service hotel with 290 comfortable guestrooms, complimentary airport shuttle service, a business center and fitness center. Right outside our front door you will find many unique shops and restaurants. Our convenient location offers easy access to the airport, I-90 & I-29. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.