Just a few blocks a away for
Restaurants and local shops on Phillips ave.
The hotel looks very good, the restaurant is ample and located near the pool and gym.
The pool is small and gets deep really quick. Good thing it has a rope to indicate that. The gym is small too but has the basic necessary equipment.
The rooms are spacious. Some of the rooms have balconies some others are just normal.
The bathrooms don't really have counter space even thought they build shelves and got creative where to place the shampoo, location etc.
The beds are very comfortable. The closet which is right off from the main door doesn't have a door.
I really like the couch in the room. Even though is not deep like a lounge couch is great for seating and has a pull out bed.
Overall a good stay
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel Sioux Falls
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of vibrant & historice downtown Sioux Falls. We are a full service hotel with 290 comfortable guestrooms, complimentary airport shuttle service, a business center and fitness center. Right outside our front door you will find many unique shops and restaurants. Our convenient location offers easy access to the airport, I-90 & I-29. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.