I've had several stays at this hotel when visiting for business, and have been more than satisfied each time. The rooms are well appointed and clean. The hotel bar, restaurant and room service offer a good selection. Staff is friendly and professional. The location is very good. The hotel is situated on the downtown Sculpture Walk, and so it is an easy stroll to good restaurants, shopping, and the sculptures that line the street. In addition, it is a short walk to Falls Park, where you can see the falls themselves, or walk or jog along the river path. The only downside is that the rail yard is about half a mile away, and so during the night, train horns can be heard at times. It generally does not bother me, but it might awaken a light sleeper.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel Sioux Falls
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of vibrant & historice downtown Sioux Falls. We are a full service hotel with 290 comfortable guestrooms, complimentary airport shuttle service, a business center and fitness center. Right outside our front door you will find many unique shops and restaurants. Our convenient location offers easy access to the airport, I-90 & I-29. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.