What to say....GREAT PLACE!!!
Everything was wonderful! Service, rooms, location, activities around the place.
You can walk to the falls, would take about 15-20 min to get right to the edge of the falls. The downtown area is amazing - you can walk out the front of the hotel and into the best area I've ever seen in my travels. There are sculptures, flowers, outside eating areas, wine tastings, and boutiques – just such a friendly/inviting area. Sioux Falls is on my list of towns to come back to! And I will stay at this HI again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Hotel Sioux Falls
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of vibrant & historice downtown Sioux Falls. We are a full service hotel with 290 comfortable guestrooms, complimentary airport shuttle service, a business center and fitness center. Right outside our front door you will find many unique shops and restaurants. Our convenient location offers easy access to the airport, I-90 & I-29. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.