“Great Place to Stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Iowa
“Great Place to Stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

We have stayed at the Days Inn Empire several times and each time has been great. Everyone is very helpful at the front desk and the rooms are very clean. The best part is we travel with our doxie (who is our 4-legged kid!) and can always stay here. We get a room close to the exit which works wonderful for our duties out! We would highly recommend staying here. The location is super for fgetting around Sioux Falls!!! We'll be back!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, December 22, 2009
Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire. I am glad to hear that we have been able to provide rooms for you and your dog and also get you close to an outside exit. I also appreciate hearing that my staff is friendly and that your room is always clean. It is always nice to hear the positive feedback for my staff’s hard work. I appreciate that you stay with us whenever you are in Sioux Falls. If there is ever anything you need, please let me know.

Thank You for your Business and Happy Holidays

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Milbank SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2009

We stay at the Days Inn every time we go to Sioux Falls, SD. Last year my husband broke his ankle and we stayed here many times. On December 22 we had to go to Sioux Falls so my husband could have surgey. The only rooms that were left were on the 2nd floor, since he was using crutches they let us have the handicap room and gave it to us without charging extra money. We were coming back home on the 23 , but since he couldn't get out of the hospital until late , I called the motel and they gave us the handicap room again. I also asked them to leave the wheel chair by the front door, so when we arrived at the motel I was able to get my husband into the hotel without any trouble. They have always gone beyond the call of duty for us.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, December 17, 2009
Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire. I am so glad to hear that my staff members have gone above and beyond to help make your stays as comfortable as possible. I am sorry to hear that your husband broke his ankle but I hope that he is all healed and back to his normal self. I appreciate that you stay with us whenever you are in Sioux Falls. If there is every anything you need, please let me know.

Thank you for your business!
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

We had stayed at a bad hotel the night before in Webster, South Dakota at the Day County Inn (would not recommend at all). I'm not sure if that's made this hotel seems so wonderful. Everything appeared to be very clean and the price was very reasonable. Only downfall on the rooms was the size - if you are looking for a spacious hotel room, this is not it.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, October 29, 2009
Thank your for staying at the Days Inn Empire location. I am not sure which room you stayed in but you may have stayed in our economy size room which is smaller than our standard size room. When you are back in the area, please make sure to ask for a standard size room so that we can provide a little more space for you. I appreciate your comments and hope you will stop again on your next trip to Sioux Falls. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

Stopped in after driving in the rain..Nice staff and comfortable room. Friendly to our dog. Didn't feel like we had to go to the least desirable room. Restraurants close by.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Good Job

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire. I am glad that we had a pet friendly room available for you after you had been driving in the rain. I appreciate your comments and hope you will stop again on your next trip to Sioux Falls.

Thank you for stopping and staying at the Days Inn Empire.
sd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

If your looking for a Hotel that not going to break your wallet then Days Inn on Gateway in Sioux Falls located by the Empire mall is the place to stay. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. I have stayed there many times this past year. Everytime I stay there no suprises. Our stay has always been excellent one. The rooms are clean and have microwave, refrighter, coffee machine and hair dryer. The hotel also has HBO. There a movie theater across the parking lot, couple Malls close by for all your shopping needs and great Resturants. The have a excellent free breakfast. They do not have a Pool.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, October 26, 2009
Thank you for your wonderful feedback in regards to your most recent stay at the Days Inn Empire of Sioux Falls. I am glad that we are able to provide your home away from home when you are in Sioux Falls. If there is ever anything you need, please let me know.

Sturgis, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

I had been traveling east bound on Interstate 90. My plans were to stay overnight in Sioux Falls. Luckily, I saw the billboard for Days Inn, stating that they were located at exit 77 off Interstate 29. This was perfect, as this is the interstate that I would be traveling on next. As it turned out, this was excellent for me. I could rest with peace of mind, as I was already over on Interstate 29. The room was extremely comfortable and I was able to rest with easy as I knew that I was already on the right track for in the morning. In the morning I enjoyed the neat breakfast they had. It was pouring down rain. I asked the desk clerk how far it was to Omaha (my destation) she informed me that it was only a three hour drive. That was important information, I knew that I could just relax and wait until after daylight to continue my trip. Everything about my stay here was most helpful. I ended up staying at Days Inn on the return trip. I will pretty much always pick Days Inn from now on as I truly enjoyed my stay for lots of reasons.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, October 16, 2009
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Empire for your accommodation needs during your last trip through Sioux Falls. I am glad that you saw our billboard and decided to give my property a try. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and that my staff was able to help ease your mind with the information they gave you in regards to how long of a drive it would be to Omaha. I am grateful for your business and I thank you for the wonderful comments you posted. If you are ever in the Sioux Falls area again, I hope that you will stay with us again. If you hear of anyone coming to Sioux Falls, I would appreciate you referring them to the Days Inn Empire.

Matt Brunick
alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

Rooms were very clean, including the bathroom. Staff was friendly and efficient. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, October 8, 2009
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Empire. I certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind feedback in regards to your stay. We take a great deal of pride here at teh Days Inn Empire of providing clean rooms and friendly customer service. I hope that you will stay at the Days Inn Empire when you are in the Sioux Falls area again. If you know of anyone coming to the area, please refer them to our hotel.

Again, thank you for your kind feedback.

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!