“Adequate” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #29 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Blaine, Minnesota, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trip Advisor reviews helped us decide on Days Inn. We're also members of Wyndham rewards & the points needed to redeem a room were reasonable. Because of the point value I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by the well kept appearance. The problem of not enough outlets was solved by management when we found several power strips in the room! Great Idea, I'm going to bring my own from now on. Breakfast was nothing fancy but there was ready oatmeal [in a slow cooker, not instant], omelets & waffles for those that need hot food. Granted omelets were perfectly round but hey, there were there. Waffle with some peanut butter hit the spot that day! I'll stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I was in town for a meeting my wife and a friend stayed there over night. When we checked in the staff were nice. When we got in the room I was happy that they had flat screen tvs to connect my other laptop to watch movies when I got done with a meeting. I the building is outdated needs a update wifi was ok. Went to plug my laptop in the plug would not stay in the wall. Shower head had some red stuff on it. That A/C was loud and with the A/C on the lowest setting it didn't keep the room cool. Breakfast wasn't the best the omelets they tasted like they were siting around over night. The bathrooms were tiny. Best thing was it was easy to find.. The room was over priced. Would I say there again if they did updates but probably not..

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Empire

Address: 3401 Gateway Boulevard, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#13 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Empire 2*
Located off I-29 Exit 77-Within 1 mile of our hotel you will find the Empire Mall, over 20 restaurants, two movie theatres and a variety of night life choices. We offer a Free Continental Deluxe Breakfast featuring fresh made Belgian Waffles on-site Fitness Center, Business Center, Free High-speed Wireless Internet Access. We have Non-smoking & Smoking rooms, Suites and an efficiency apt. for longer stays. Video Poker Casino located nearby. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Empire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Empire Hotel Sioux Falls
Days Inn Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Empire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.