“Weekday” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #29 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The room Met expectations and staff were very good. Staff called to see if room met expectations and Internet was good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear W. R.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I am happy to hear that my staff gave you a phone call to see how things were in your room. That is one way that we check to see how everything is in your room and catch any issues early on in your stay with us. Please let us know if there is anything we could have done to improve your stay with us. Thank you again for your business and for posting a review.

Safe Travels,
Matt

Matt Brunick
3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
605-361-9240
Pierre
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The person at the front desk was very helpful and nice. The room was good, although it could use some updating and needed to be sprayed for spiders. I having a microwave and frig in the room. I have already recommended the Days Inn to friends traveling to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear J. H.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also glad to hear that my front desk staff member was very helpful and nice. I apologize that you found a spider in your room. We do have a gentleman from Orkin that comes in on a monthly basis to do preventative spraying, so I will be sure to speak to him about this issue the next time he is here. I also want to apologize for the room needing to be updated. I am hoping that we will be able to do some updating in 2014.

I also want to thank you for recommending your friends to stay with us at the Days Inn Empire. Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Safe Travels

Matt Brunick
3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
605-361-9240

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Empire

Address: 3401 Gateway Boulevard, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#14 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Empire 2*
Located off I-29 Exit 77-Within 1 mile of our hotel you will find the Empire Mall, over 20 restaurants, two movie theatres and a variety of night life choices. We offer a Free Continental Deluxe Breakfast featuring fresh made Belgian Waffles on-site Fitness Center, Business Center, Free High-speed Wireless Internet Access. We have Non-smoking & Smoking rooms, Suites and an efficiency apt. for longer stays. Video Poker Casino located nearby. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Days Inn Empire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Empire Hotel Sioux Falls
Days Inn Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Empire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.