“Good place” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #34 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pierre
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The person at the front desk was very helpful and nice. The room was good, although it could use some updating and needed to be sprayed for spiders. I having a microwave and frig in the room. I have already recommended the Days Inn to friends traveling to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear J. H.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also glad to hear that my front desk staff member was very helpful and nice. I apologize that you found a spider in your room. We do have a gentleman from Orkin that comes in on a monthly basis to do preventative spraying, so I will be sure to speak to him about this issue the next time he is here. I also want to apologize for the room needing to be updated. I am hoping that we will be able to do some updating in 2014.

I also want to thank you for recommending your friends to stay with us at the Days Inn Empire. Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Safe Travels

Matt Brunick
3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
605-361-9240
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at your Sioux Falls, S.D. Days Inn on our return trip from Branson, Mo. Having a Perkin's Restaurant next door made everything very convenient.
Great location! It was an excellent choice!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I am glad that you found our location to be so convenient. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed having Perkins next door. I agree, that is nice to have them next door. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Thank you for your business. I appreciate it.

Happy Travels,