“My stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Pierre
“My stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The person at the front desk was very helpful and nice. The room was good, although it could use some updating and needed to be sprayed for spiders. I having a microwave and frig in the room. I have already recommended the Days Inn to friends traveling to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear J. H.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also glad to hear that my front desk staff member was very helpful and nice. I apologize that you found a spider in your room. We do have a gentleman from Orkin that comes in on a monthly basis to do preventative spraying, so I will be sure to speak to him about this issue the next time he is here. I also want to apologize for the room needing to be updated. I am hoping that we will be able to do some updating in 2014.

I also want to thank you for recommending your friends to stay with us at the Days Inn Empire. Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Safe Travels

3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at your Sioux Falls, S.D. Days Inn on our return trip from Branson, Mo. Having a Perkin's Restaurant next door made everything very convenient.
Great location! It was an excellent choice!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I am glad that you found our location to be so convenient. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed having Perkins next door. I agree, that is nice to have them next door. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Thank you for your business. I appreciate it.

Happy Travels,
Matt

3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
mbrunick@kinseth.com
North Branch, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. Bed was very comfortable. A little noise from the road but not enough to disturb a good nights sleep.
Easy to get to and close to several nice places to eat. The breakfast was very good and all we needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear K. L.

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and comfortable bed. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and found my staff to be friendly and helpful.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire.

Safe Travels,
Matt

mbrunick@kinseth.com

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!