“The room was very nice and clean. We slept fairly good...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
North Branch, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. Bed was very comfortable. A little noise from the road but not enough to disturb a good nights sleep.
Easy to get to and close to several nice places to eat. The breakfast was very good and all we needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear K. L.

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and comfortable bed. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and found my staff to be friendly and helpful.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire.

Safe Travels,

Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Staff was friendly and accomidating. We had a couple of problem which, was
our own fault. Left the do not disturb sign out and the room was't cleaned. We had connecting rooms and once left the night latch on but the door was
open and they could've seen nobody there and cleaned the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear S. W.

Thank you for staying with us once again during your recent trip. I hope you enjoyed your time in South Dakota this year. I appreciate your business each year and look forward to you coming back. I am sorry about the room not getting cleaned, but with the DND sign on the door, we do not clean the rooms. My housekeeping staff even came down to ask if they should clean it, but I advised them not to since the sign was on the door. I do apologize for the confusion on this.

Once again, thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire. I appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you next year.

Safe Travels,

3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Plattsmouth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

GOOD: Great Price, Clean, Friendly Desk Help, Close To Tons of Eating Establishments, New Carpet in Room, Breakfast Room Well Stocked. Yes, I'd stay there again.
NEEDS WORK: Weird smell (maybe from the carpet), 18 Cigarette burns in the recliner (non smoking room), Shower curtain rod angles down causing the curtain to stay open on both ends about 1 foot (about 1/2 gallon of water on floor, one electrical outlet didn't work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear B.B.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with the Days Inn Empire. I am happy to hear that you found your room to be clean and at an affordable price. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and that I have a great front desk staff. We work hard to provide clean rooms and friendly service to all of our guests. I do apologize for the burns in your recliner. We will be getting some new recliners next year, so I will be sure to replace that chair. I will also make sure that my maintenance man fixes the shower rod in that room. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention, so that we can get them fixed.

I appreciate your business and your comments. Your feedback will help us to improve our hotel.

Happy Travels,

3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
mbrunick@kinseth.com

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!