“NICE..AFFORDABLE PLACE” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Courtland,Mn
“NICE..AFFORDABLE PLACE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

With very helpful and friendly staff. Plenty of restaurants and malls a short distance away;and although here in my car;I did see a Big Truck (Day Cab) park on the quiet street here overnight.

If I ever have to stay in Sioux Falls again...This place will be it..!!

Room Tip: Call ahead as though I was here on the weekend;I think this is a rather busy place.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Bumpyi52

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate your comments in regards to my staff being friendly and helpful. I am glad that you found our location to be convenient for you in terms of the mall and several restaurants. Although we do not have truck parking in our lot, we have had several guests park their trucks on the street in front of the hotel. That seems to work out quite well for those guests.

Thank you once again for staying with us on your recent trip through Sioux Falls, SD. I look forward to having you as a guest the next time you are in our area.

Matt Brunick
3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
605-361-9240
mbrunick@kinseth.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Danbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff was pleasant & helpful. The room was very clean. I have stayed at this motel before and that's why i chose to stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Dear C. H.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. It is always nice when we get return guests. I am glad that you found your room to be very clean and that my staff was pleasant and helpful.

Please let me know if there is ever anything that you need while you are staying with us. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Days Inn Empire.

Matt Brunick
3401 Gateway Blvd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
605-361-9240
mbrunick@kinseth.com
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good room for the price. Water pressure in shower was inadequate. Beds slept very comfortably. Bathroom was a little small.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Crescent
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Didn't know what to expect, but our one night stay was very nice. The room was spotless and the beds and pillows were outstanding. The clerk who checked us in was a little stiff, but then who knows what her day had been like. The continental breakfast could have been "beefed up" a little and was pretty sparse.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Queanbeyan AUST
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed here on 3 separate nights just recently and were very happy with each stay.Check in and Check out were very easy,staff were helpful,rooms were clean,beds and pillows very comfortable.breakfast ok.Very close to alot of shopping on 41st street and at the next Freeway exit-78.Hope to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Hartford, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Our recent stay at this hotel was a bummer. I came to check in and the lobby smelled like stale smoke. I had reservations and already sleeping children in the car that I wanted to get into a bed. The walls of the hotel are in a bit of disrepair. It just seems run down. As I was in the room (a non-smoking) and would smell smoke every once and a while to the point that I was stuffy before I fell asleep. The room seemed clean but the bathroom was a little creepy with a drop ceiling that looked like it was painted to cover up that it was yellowed. The shower was broke as well. The breakfast area was not kept up and messy. I just wanted to get out of there from the moment I walked in. The gentleman who checked us in was very nice though

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!