“Find somewhere else to stay.” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #35 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hartford, Wisconsin
“Find somewhere else to stay.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Our recent stay at this hotel was a bummer. I came to check in and the lobby smelled like stale smoke. I had reservations and already sleeping children in the car that I wanted to get into a bed. The walls of the hotel are in a bit of disrepair. It just seems run down. As I was in the room (a non-smoking) and would smell smoke every once and a while to the point that I was stuffy before I fell asleep. The room seemed clean but the bathroom was a little creepy with a drop ceiling that looked like it was painted to cover up that it was yellowed. The shower was broke as well. The breakfast area was not kept up and messy. I just wanted to get out of there from the moment I walked in. The gentleman who checked us in was very nice though

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orland Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My room was in a beautiful blue. Who ever decorated it, did an excellent job. great breakfast. will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

staunton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

we stayed one night and would definitely recommend this hotel. the staff was very courtious and helpful. the room was very clean and quiet. we will be visiting this area more frequently as our son is now a student in Sioux Falls and we'll definitely be using this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear G. S.

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Empire. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I want you to know that we do offer discounts to parents coming to town to see their kids at college. Please just give us a call and mention that you are coming to visit your college student, so that we can give you the discount.

Thank you once again for staying with us and I look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Matt Brunick