“Superior DAYS INN” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Spokane, Washington
“Superior DAYS INN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Staff are bright, thoughtful and well about service.
This place has a welcoming peaceful spirit which is not often found. Evidently management chooses well those who reflect and otherwise effect results desired.
Room was nicely appointed, set up with tidy desk suited for computer, power strip. Big TV and lots of channels.
Clean functioning safe big enough for LapTop included in room.

Can not recomend the casino bar restraunt next door. Service pathetic, food deplorable.

Other "DAYS INN" facilities would be wise to study and consider this business model

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Goldinaye

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire. I appreciate your business and your kind words in regards to my staff. We do take a great deal of pride in offering clean rooms, and exceptional customer service. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the television and the many channels that we have to offer.

Thank you once again for your business and taking the time to write a review. If you hear of anyone coming to Sioux Falls, please let them know about the Days Inn Empire.

3401 Gateway Blvd.

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Yankton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel two nights while in Sioux Falls. The staff was very friendly and room was clean and everything worked. We had fresh baked cookies the first evening which was a nice little surprise.The heater was noisy but pretty typical for a hotel room . I will definitely stay here my next stay in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Planeguy53

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your recent stay with the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do take a great deal of pride in providing clean rooms and great service. I am happy that you enjoyed the cookies that we bake most evenings. They are very hard to stay away from. I will have my maintenance man go through the rooms to listen to the heating units, to see if we need some work done on some of them. Thank you for letting me know about this issue. I also want to thank you for staying with us and hope that you will recommend us to any friends or family that might be coming to Sioux Falls.

3401 Gateway Blvd.
Mission
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Very comfortable rooms, bed was great, shower pressure was good.i would stay agin and have stayed at the same motel several times.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tony R.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls. I appreciate your business and your kind comments. I am glad that you found the bed to be comfortable and the water pressure to be strong enough.

Please let me know if there is ever anything that you need while you are staying with us.

3401 Gateway Blvd
Pierre
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have stayed at the Days Inn several times. Like the location, staff are always friendly and helpul. Rooms are clean and well taken care of.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Council Bluffs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have never stayed at this hotel before and very surprised at the comfort. The staff were excellent from start to finish. The room was clean and presentable. I slept like a baby and that really matters.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Empire, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear JLaird55

Thank you very much for staying with the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire. I am glad that you gave us a try and that you also enjoyed your stay. I am happy that you found your room to be clean and presentable and that you slept well. It always makes me proud when our guests tell us that their room was clean and that my staff was great. We work very hard in those two areas, so it is always nice to hear that we are doing well.

I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Sioux Falls, SD. If you know of anyone coming to the area, I would certainly appreciate you letting them know about us.

3401 Gateway Blvd
mbrunick@kinseth.com

Been to Days Inn Empire? Share your experiences!