“Clean and average.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Ducktown, Tennessee
“Clean and average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nothing special about the decor but you know what your getting before registering. But the breakfast was excellent for something in this price range.I loved making my own waffles and I enjoyed the yogurt and fruit.I would not mind staying again.

Room Tip: There's a bar/casino next door and the crowd can be a little rowdy.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GM6835, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear George K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

I’m pleased to hear that you found our continental breakfast excellent. We recently changed some of our breakfast selections to include yogurt and cheddar cheese omelets. They certainly have proved to be popular items!

Again, thank you for your review, and we sincerely hope to see you on your next trip through the area.

Safe Travels,

Lisa Hellevang, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Waseca, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

This wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting, after reading the reviews, but there are only 2 things that seemed to stand out: Tiny, TINY rooms, and just general overall "dumpiness". Not very clean, kinda smelly, and less comfortable than most. Location is good for I-90 travellers, not so much for me.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GM6835, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear NoDakker,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

Let me assure you it is our intention to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness, convenience and service at our location. We strive to provide our guests with the high quality hotel experience, and rely upon comments such as yours to maintain these standards.

I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality. Since we have a number of different sized rooms, please call me directly and I will ensure that you have a larger room.

Safe Travels,

Lisa Hellevang, General Manager

Been to Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport

Address: 5001 N Cliff Avenue/I-90, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport 2*
We are conveniently located just off I-90 exit 399. Our location allows easy access to the area parks, golf course, historical attractions and our unique downtown shopping district. We offer a Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast each morning from 4a-9a, Complimentary Business Center and Gym. We also have Shuttle Service to and from the airport (Fee may apply) and are a Pet Friendly hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport Hotel Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.