Check in went well and staff were friendly and helpful. The room had lights that didn't work like even on the first switch upon entering the room. Other lights needed bulbs. Our tub had rust around the drain and on the outside of the tub as well as the tub was slow draining and would stand in water for part of shower. Breakfast, not all items were refilled and another visitor asked for one item refilled which they did and didn't fill other items. Lady started picking up breakfast items even as other guests just arrived in breakfast room, it was their listed end of breakfast time, but still looked at this as kind of rude. Who cares if they stay open a little longer that's customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport Hotel
- Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport Hotel Sioux Falls
- Days Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located just off I-90 exit 399. Our location allows easy access to the area parks, golf course, historical attractions and our unique downtown shopping district. We offer a Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast each morning from 4a-9a, Complimentary Business Center and Gym. We also have Shuttle Service to and from the airport (Fee may apply) and are a Pet Friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.