“The hotel was easy and close access from I-90. Good eating...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5001 N Cliff Avenue/I-90, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Eau Claire
“The hotel was easy and close access from I-90. Good eating...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel was easy and close access from I-90. Good eating options near the hotel. Nice large and spacious room and I liked having a microwave & refrigerator. The pressure on the shower was great!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM6835, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Jerri J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Days Inn Airport. I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, especially the microwave and refrigerator. A nice, hot shower with good water pressure is a great way to start the day!

I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the area.

Lisa Hellevang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport

Address: 5001 N Cliff Avenue/I-90, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport 2*
We are conveniently located just off I-90 exit 399. Our location allows easy access to the area parks, golf course, historical attractions and our unique downtown shopping district. We offer a Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast each morning from 4a-9a, Complimentary Business Center and Gym. We also have Shuttle Service to and from the airport (Fee may apply) and are a Pet Friendly hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport Hotel Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.