We needed to catch a plane in Jan 2011 with a snowstorm rolling in, so we headed out the night before. Our normal 21/2 hour drive took 10, with bad weather and illness holding us back. We finally hit town at about 5:00am, stressed out and exhausted. The staff got us into a room with no hesitation, despite the odd hour. We collapsed, thankfully. They were not very full, so they told us not to worry about checkout time. Their kindness and assistance made a really stressful day so much better.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport Hotel
- Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport Hotel Sioux Falls
- Days Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located just off I-90 exit 399. Our location allows easy access to the area parks, golf course, historical attractions and our unique downtown shopping district. We offer a Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast each morning from 4a-9a, Complimentary Business Center and Gym. We also have Shuttle Service to and from the airport (Fee may apply) and are a Pet Friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Sioux Falls-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.