“Awesome beer selection and great burgers ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #107 of 330 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Delivery, Buffet
“Awesome beer selection and great burgers ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went here with my sister and her boyfriend and a friend of his, our dad and my husband . We were seated right away and the waitress we had was very friendly and attentive. We ordered several app's all were very good. Four of us tried a beer from their large and diverse beer list. If you like stouts I recommend the Samuel Smith's organic chocolate stout. What an amazing beer. I had the aloha burger it was amazing and huge. We also had a slice of their chocolate cake it was awesome. We will definitely be back.

Green Bay, Wi
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ate here our first night in Sioux Falls. Good food, great drinks = LARGE beers, fast & friendly wait staff & bartenders. I had a pasta dish & my son had a burger... yummy! Plus, enough to bring some back for a late-night snack.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, United States
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

When my family is craving a great burger, we ALWAYS head to Cherry Creek. My wife and I usually split the All-Pro, which is grilled onions, mushrooms, cheddar, and bacon. Our son usually gets the Smokey burger. It's a 1/2 lb burger with cheddar, bacon, an onion ring, and their house made BBQ sauce on top. You have to ask for it, because it's not on the menu. Their drummy and fries basket is good as well, and believe it or not, the spagetti and meat sauce off the kids menu is really good and quite filling.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Not bad, just average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I don't mean "average" as a bad thing. It's just not a place I want to return to again and again. Service, food, and atmosphere is just... well, average. And along those same lines, I would neither recommend it or discourage someone from trying it. No help at all, huh?

Visited May 2013
Valley Springs, SD
“great all around restaurant/ bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

fabulous soups and salads, great variety of beer on tap, nice atmosphere, not too noisy and never have a problem getting a booth on a week day/night. Great comfort foods as well. Never had a bad meal here and go with friends on a regular basis.

Visited December 2012